- Civil Law
- Criminal Law
- Appellate Practice
- Federal Practice
- Civil Litigation
- Commercial Litigation
- Personal Injury
- Products Liability
- Real Estate
- Corporate Law
- Municipal Bonds
- Employment Law
- Human Rights
- Domestic Relations
Strong Advocates. Experienced Counselors. Committed to being Your Law Partner. We provide individual attention & focused law services to clients throughout Maine.
Gilbert & Greif, P.A. has a statewide general practice emphasizing civil and administrative litigation, and corporate and business development. We serve as state and local counsel to a number of national clients, and as counsel to small and mid-size businesses, governmental units and non-profit organizations, as well as individuals. We provide legal representation in a broad spectrum of substantive areas. As a small firm, we believe that even the largest client can benefit from the personal interest and personal touch we try to provide, and that a successful attorney-client relationship can grow from our commitment to listen to, and learn about, the client, the client's needs and goals, and from our desire to work with the client to achieve those goals in a cost-effective manner, with a high degree of professionalism.
- How to Keep Your Home by Avoiding Foreclosure
- Getting Help With Foreclosure
- Helping Your Family
- How to Avoid Foreclosures
- The Best Ways to Prevent Foreclosures
- Understand Terms Used in Foreclosures
- Ways Stop Foreclosures
- Working With Your Lender to Stop Foreclosure
- Debt Consolidation
- Home Loans
- Foreclosure Help
- Short Sale Help
- Loan Modification Help
- Foreclosure Law
- Loss Mitigation Training
- Mortgage Rates
- Use a Loan Modification to Stop Foreclosure
- Difference between Fixed and an Adjustable Rate Mortgage
- Prevent Foreclosure with a loan modification
- How can I buy my home back?
- Are you a victim of foreclosure scams?
- Can I Rent My Property If I am in Foreclosure?
- Where to Report Foreclosure Fraud
- Common Foreclosure Scams to Avoid
- If I Can't Refinance During a Foreclosure, What Can I Do?
- Do I get money back if my Foreclosure home sells for more than what's owed?