- Trial Practice
- Federal Practice
- Estate Planning
- Real Estate
- Environmental Law
- Personal Injury
- Banking Law
- Water Rights
- Pier Rights
- Employment Law
- Construction Law
- Business Law
- Zoning Law
- Land Use Issues
- Commercial Litigation
- Homeowners Associations
- Corporate Law
- Business Succession Planning
- Municipal Law
- Mortgage Foreclosure
A cornerstone in the area's legal community for over 90 years, behind our doors you will discover an extensive group of lawyers.
A cornerstone in the area's legal community for over 90 years, behind our doors you will discover an extensive group of lawyers, para-professionals and experienced support staff. This allows our attorneys to limit the scope of their practice and to stay abreast of changes in the law. Our size also allows us to provide our client with a broader perspective toward achieving results in a timely manner.
GODFREY, LEIBSLE, BLACKBOURN & HOWARTH, S.C. was founded over 90 years ago on one very important premise: to provide high quality legal services while maintaining the personalized attention that only a local firm can offer. To deliver those services, we have brought together an outstanding team of attorneys. Our attorneys understand the special needs of today's corporations, business managers, entrepreneurs and clients with personal legal problems. With this understanding and need, we are able to provide the highest quality of legal services.
WHAT MAKES US DIFFERENT...Is our organizational divisions, each providing legal services in limited areas coupled with a team approach to the practice of law. This philosophy has been carefully developed to ensure that you will receive prompt and personal attention. Although our lawyers may concentrate their practice in one or more legal divisions, our clients are served by the entire firm. This approach allows us to represent a wide variety of clients including major corporations, municipalities, schools, financial institutions, real estate development, public service corporations, and, of course, individuals.
QUALITY AND DEPENDABILITY...Our firm places a premium on producing an excellent work product. Over the course of most of the last century and continuing into this century, we have earned the reputation of being thorough, cost effective and tough. Our roster of clients has grown steadily as a result.
- How to Keep Your Home by Avoiding Foreclosure
- Getting Help With Foreclosure
- Helping Your Family
- How to Avoid Foreclosures
- The Best Ways to Prevent Foreclosures
- Understand Terms Used in Foreclosures
- Ways Stop Foreclosures
- Working With Your Lender to Stop Foreclosure
- Debt Consolidation
- Home Loans
- Foreclosure Help
- Short Sale Help
- Loan Modification Help
- Foreclosure Law
- Loss Mitigation Training
- Mortgage Rates
- Use a Loan Modification to Stop Foreclosure
- Difference between Fixed and an Adjustable Rate Mortgage
- Prevent Foreclosure with a loan modification
- How can I buy my home back?
- Are you a victim of foreclosure scams?
- Can I Rent My Property If I am in Foreclosure?
- Where to Report Foreclosure Fraud
- Common Foreclosure Scams to Avoid
- If I Can't Refinance During a Foreclosure, What Can I Do?
- Do I get money back if my Foreclosure home sells for more than what's owed?