- Commercial Law
- Consumer Bankruptcy
- Insolvency Proceedings
- Chapter 7 Liquidation
- Chapter 11 Reorganization
CREATIVE & AGGRESSIVE SOLUTIONS TO BANKRUPTCY PROBLEMS STRIVING FOR MAXIMUM PERSONAL ATTENTION TO THE NEEDS OF OUR CLIENTS
Specializing in creative and aggressive solutions to complex business insolvency problems. We have expertise in bankruptcies, workouts, tax debt, receiverships, liquidations, asset protection, collections, settlements, and more. Our attorneys are admitted to all levels of federal and state courts. We strive for maximum personal attention to the needs of our clients. Our attorneys will meet with you, analyze your situation, and make recommendations for achievable objectives.
- How to Keep Your Home by Avoiding Foreclosure
- Getting Help With Foreclosure
- Helping Your Family
- How to Avoid Foreclosures
- The Best Ways to Prevent Foreclosures
- Understand Terms Used in Foreclosures
- Ways Stop Foreclosures
- Working With Your Lender to Stop Foreclosure
- Debt Consolidation
- Home Loans
- Foreclosure Help
- Short Sale Help
- Loan Modification Help
- Foreclosure Law
- Loss Mitigation Training
- Mortgage Rates
- Use a Loan Modification to Stop Foreclosure
- Difference between Fixed and an Adjustable Rate Mortgage
- Prevent Foreclosure with a loan modification
- How can I buy my home back?
- Are you a victim of foreclosure scams?
- Can I Rent My Property If I am in Foreclosure?
- Where to Report Foreclosure Fraud
- Common Foreclosure Scams to Avoid
- If I Can't Refinance During a Foreclosure, What Can I Do?
- Do I get money back if my Foreclosure home sells for more than what's owed?