- General Practice
- Trial Practice
- Construction Law
- Fidelity And Surety
- Product Liability
- Toxic Substances
- Personal Injury
- Professional Malpractice
- Commercial Law
- Real Estate
- Corporate Law
- Administrative Law
We are a Full Service Law Firm dedicated to helping businesses, families and individuals in the greater Hartford area since 1947. Gordon, Muir and Foley is a recognized institution in Hartford's Legal Community.
We are dedicated to providing prompt, reliable and cost-effective legal representation. Our objective is to resolve disputes for our clients as expeditiously and cost effectively as possible. While our attorneys are skilled and active in the trial of cases, our attorneys are also adept and experienced in the negotiation, mediation and arbitration processes. They are actively engaged in Bar and industry associations and frequently serve as seminar speakers and commentators regarding issues in their respective practice areas. Our attorneys are provided with state of the art computer, technical and research resources so they can stay abreast of new developments in their practice areas to best serve our clients. Each of our practice groups works in concert with other attorneys in the firm to most effectively provide our clients with a broad range of legal services. Generally, one attorney is assigned the ongoing and continuing responsibility for each client matter and that attorney makes every effort to be readily accessible to the client. The firm avoids, wherever possible, the involvement of several associates on a case to avoid unnecessary duplication of effort and cost.
- How to Keep Your Home by Avoiding Foreclosure
- Getting Help With Foreclosure
- Helping Your Family
- How to Avoid Foreclosures
- The Best Ways to Prevent Foreclosures
- Understand Terms Used in Foreclosures
- Ways Stop Foreclosures
- Working With Your Lender to Stop Foreclosure
- Debt Consolidation
- Home Loans
- Foreclosure Help
- Short Sale Help
- Loan Modification Help
- Foreclosure Law
- Loss Mitigation Training
- Mortgage Rates
- Use a Loan Modification to Stop Foreclosure
- Difference between Fixed and an Adjustable Rate Mortgage
- Prevent Foreclosure with a loan modification
- How can I buy my home back?
- Are you a victim of foreclosure scams?
- Can I Rent My Property If I am in Foreclosure?
- Where to Report Foreclosure Fraud
- Common Foreclosure Scams to Avoid
- If I Can't Refinance During a Foreclosure, What Can I Do?
- Do I get money back if my Foreclosure home sells for more than what's owed?