- Appellate Practice
- Business Law
- Corporate Law
- Family Law
- General Practice
- Insurance Law
- Labor And Employment
- Employment Law
- Medical Malpractice
- Personal Injury
- Real Estate
- Trusts And Estates
A highly rated law firm offering advice and counsel to both individuals and business entities for over sixty years. Our attorneys are accessible and take the time to give their depth of knowledge and experience to each client.
Gould, Killian & Wynne is a general practice law firm located in Hartford, Connecticut. We have been in existence for over fifty years. We take pride in our depth of experience and knowledge, and our long lasting relationships with our clients. Our practice areas are varied and include General Litigation, Real Estate, Probate, Wills and Estate Planning, Personal Injury and Malpractice, Appellate Practice, Business Law and Criminal Defense, Workers' Compensation and Social Security Disability. More details about each of our practice areas and our individual attorneys can be found on this website or by contacting the firm.
- How to Keep Your Home by Avoiding Foreclosure
- Getting Help With Foreclosure
- Helping Your Family
- How to Avoid Foreclosures
- The Best Ways to Prevent Foreclosures
- Understand Terms Used in Foreclosures
- Ways Stop Foreclosures
- Working With Your Lender to Stop Foreclosure
- Debt Consolidation
- Home Loans
- Foreclosure Help
- Short Sale Help
- Loan Modification Help
- Foreclosure Law
- Loss Mitigation Training
- Mortgage Rates
- Use a Loan Modification to Stop Foreclosure
- Difference between Fixed and an Adjustable Rate Mortgage
- Prevent Foreclosure with a loan modification
- How can I buy my home back?
- Are you a victim of foreclosure scams?
- Can I Rent My Property If I am in Foreclosure?
- Where to Report Foreclosure Fraud
- Common Foreclosure Scams to Avoid
- If I Can't Refinance During a Foreclosure, What Can I Do?
- Do I get money back if my Foreclosure home sells for more than what's owed?