- Business Litigation
- Business Counseling
- Business Transactions
- Civil Law
- Complex Litigation
- Corporate Law
- Business Ownership Disputes
- Commercial Law
- Franchise Law
- Labor And Employment
- Real Estate
- Construction Law
- Antitrust And Trade Regulation
- Health Care
- Local State
- Federal Liquor Regulation
- Appellate Practice
- Retail Leases
- Business Law
- Corporate Transactions
- Mechanics Liens
Full Service Business Law Firm
Gozdecki, Del Giudice, Americus, Farkas & Brocato LLP is a full-service business law firm that offers outstanding legal advice and counsel to large, mid-size and small businesses and individuals from a wide variety of industries. We have experience, insight and knowledge regarding a vast array of business issues, and are proud of our reputation as a preeminent business law firm that provides highly skilled representation at a reasonable cost.
We have a team of highly skilled litigators, each of whom has substantial experience successfully handling client matters in trial and appellate courts, before arbitrators and mediators, and in other various tribunals locally and across the country. We also have a team of established transactional attorneys who are adept in all aspects of business, including mergers and acquisitions, contract negotiations and drafting, business formation and governance, asset purchase and leases, finance and lending, real estate, and all other business transactions.
Our attorneys constantly strive to provide cost-effective and efficient legal services, regardless of the size of the matter, and consistently and creatively find solutions to issues that make business sense to our clients.
- See more at: http://www.gozdel.com.
- How to Keep Your Home by Avoiding Foreclosure
- Getting Help With Foreclosure
- Helping Your Family
- How to Avoid Foreclosures
- The Best Ways to Prevent Foreclosures
- Understand Terms Used in Foreclosures
- Ways Stop Foreclosures
- Working With Your Lender to Stop Foreclosure
- Debt Consolidation
- Home Loans
- Foreclosure Help
- Short Sale Help
- Loan Modification Help
- Foreclosure Law
- Loss Mitigation Training
- Mortgage Rates
- Use a Loan Modification to Stop Foreclosure
- Difference between Fixed and an Adjustable Rate Mortgage
- Prevent Foreclosure with a loan modification
- How can I buy my home back?
- Are you a victim of foreclosure scams?
- Can I Rent My Property If I am in Foreclosure?
- Where to Report Foreclosure Fraud
- Common Foreclosure Scams to Avoid
- If I Can't Refinance During a Foreclosure, What Can I Do?
- Do I get money back if my Foreclosure home sells for more than what's owed?