- Personal Injury
- Auto Accident Litigation
- Criminal Law
- Real Estate Law
- Business Law
- Wills and Estates
We strive to help our clients get the best possible outcome from their case, while providing prompt, fair, and aggressive legal representation. If you are hurt in a car accident, we will push the insurance company to pay the full dollar amount of your damages. If you are accused of a crime, we will do our best to defend you. You deserve to have a qualified, experienced lawyer who actually cares about your case.
Accident and Personal Injury Cases - We are second to none in handling your accident or personal injury case. We travel throughout Montana handling accident cases, both large and small. Mike's extensive prosecution experience give him knowledge few have concerning auto accidents, civil liability, and negligence cases. Insurance companies thrive on dealing with people who don't hire an attorney; have a free consultation with Mike to discuss your claim BEFORE it's too late.
Criminal and DUI Defense - Mike understands how difficult it is to be arrested for DUI or accused of committing a crime. He will make sure that your rights are protected, and that you get a fair deal from the criminal justice system.
Real Estate, Land Use, and Business Law - Mike strongly supports economic development. He will help you get your development or business deal completed in the most economical way. At Grayson Law Firm, we get you results.
- How to Keep Your Home by Avoiding Foreclosure
- Getting Help With Foreclosure
- Helping Your Family
- How to Avoid Foreclosures
- The Best Ways to Prevent Foreclosures
- Understand Terms Used in Foreclosures
- Ways Stop Foreclosures
- Working With Your Lender to Stop Foreclosure
- Debt Consolidation
- Home Loans
- Foreclosure Help
- Short Sale Help
- Loan Modification Help
- Foreclosure Law
- Loss Mitigation Training
- Mortgage Rates
- Use a Loan Modification to Stop Foreclosure
- Difference between Fixed and an Adjustable Rate Mortgage
- Prevent Foreclosure with a loan modification
- How can I buy my home back?
- Are you a victim of foreclosure scams?
- Can I Rent My Property If I am in Foreclosure?
- Where to Report Foreclosure Fraud
- Common Foreclosure Scams to Avoid
- If I Can't Refinance During a Foreclosure, What Can I Do?
- Do I get money back if my Foreclosure home sells for more than what's owed?