- Indiana Criminal Law
- All Indiana Traffic Violations, Misdemeanors, and Felonies
- Operating While Intoxicated (OWI)/Driving Under the Influence (DUI)/Driving While Intoxicated (DWI)
- Drunk Driving/Drugged Driving
- Driving While Suspended (DWS)/Habitual Traffic Violator (HTV)
- Reckless Driving/Speeding/Unsafe Start/Disregarding Traffic Control Device/Traffic Tickets
- Drug Possession/Pointing/Recklessness
- Battery/Domestic Battery/Aggravated Battery
- Theft/Forgery/Fraud/Conversion/Check Deception
- Robbery/Burglary/Armed Robbery
- Resisting Law Enforcement
- Murder/Attempted Murder
- Bond Reduction
- Plea Bargaining/Negotiated Dismissal
- Pre-Trial Diversion
- Suppression of Evidence/Invalid Search Warrants/Involuntary Confessions
- Motion to Dismiss
- Jury Trial
- Sentence Modification
- Post-Conviction Relief
- Driver's License Suspensions/Probationary Licenses/License Reinstatement
- Indiana OWI / DUI
- Traffic Violations
- Personal Injury
- Auto and Truck Accidents
- Slip, Trip and Fall Accidents & Premises Liability
- Wrongful Death
- Real Estate Law
- Quitclaim Deeds
- Warranty Deeds
- Tax Sale Deeds
- Tax Sale Certificates
- Quiet Title Actions
- Deeds in Lieu of Foreclosure
- Land Contracts
- Residential Leases
- Commercial Leases
- Eviction / Immediate Possession
- Purchase Agreements - Residential and Commercial
- Mechanics Liens
- Boundary Disputes
- Estate Planning
- Income Tax Returns
- Indiana Lemon Law
The attorneys at GRINER & COMPANY are former deputy prosecutors who are experienced with a variety of legal matters. We have extensive trial and courtroom experience.
We try to provide personal, professional, and aggressive representation to all of our clients. Initial consultations are inexpensive and informative. You'll know what our fees are before you are obligated.
In many cases, dealing with the legal system is overwhelming. What does all this paperwork mean? How much will this cost me? Am I going to jail? What are my rights and is anyone on my side? Let us help to relieve some of your anxiety and answer some of your questions.
In all cases, our job is to listen to your perspective and goals. Then, we obtain as much information as possible regarding your situation, answer your questions, identify legal issues and alternatives. From there, we work hard to obtain the most favorable resolution available and zealously advocate for you at trial or other hearings.
At a minimum, we will ensure that the system treats you fairly. In the best case scenario, we will achieve your goals or take your case to trial and win. We will always do our best to be competent, honest, and easy to talk to.
- How to Keep Your Home by Avoiding Foreclosure
- Getting Help With Foreclosure
- Helping Your Family
- How to Avoid Foreclosures
- The Best Ways to Prevent Foreclosures
- Understand Terms Used in Foreclosures
- Ways Stop Foreclosures
- Working With Your Lender to Stop Foreclosure
- Debt Consolidation
- Home Loans
- Foreclosure Help
- Short Sale Help
- Loan Modification Help
- Foreclosure Law
- Loss Mitigation Training
- Mortgage Rates
- Use a Loan Modification to Stop Foreclosure
- Difference between Fixed and an Adjustable Rate Mortgage
- Prevent Foreclosure with a loan modification
- How can I buy my home back?
- Are you a victim of foreclosure scams?
- Can I Rent My Property If I am in Foreclosure?
- Where to Report Foreclosure Fraud
- Common Foreclosure Scams to Avoid
- If I Can't Refinance During a Foreclosure, What Can I Do?
- Do I get money back if my Foreclosure home sells for more than what's owed?