- General Civil Practice
- Federal Practice
- Personal Injury
- Products Liability
- Medical Malpractice
- Birth Trauma
- Birth Injuries
- Wrongful Death
- Traumatic Brain Injury
- Automobile Accidents And Injuries
- Airplane Accidents
- Truck Accidents
- Construction Site Accidents
- Spinal Cord Injuries
- Commercial Litigation
- Complex Litigation
- Trial Practice
Attorneys listed among the top lawyers in the Country. Highly regarded by the legal community with a reputation for excellence, earning the highest rating given by Martindale-Hubbell, the gold standard for lawyers and law firms.
Gruel Mills Nims & Pylman PLLC has served referring lawyers and clients throughout the Midwest for more than 25 years, committing itself to providing sound, personal, and compassionate representation.
Established in 1985, the firm of Gruel Mills Nims & Pylman PLLC boasts a national reputation. Its lawyers are highly regarded by the legal community for their integrity, proven experience and successful outcomes. Gruel Mills has a reputation for excellence, earning the highest rating ("AV") by Martindale-Hubbell, the gold standard in rating service for lawyers and law firms. The firm and several of its members have consistently been listed in Woodard and White's "Best Lawyers in America".
- How to Keep Your Home by Avoiding Foreclosure
- Getting Help With Foreclosure
- Helping Your Family
- How to Avoid Foreclosures
- The Best Ways to Prevent Foreclosures
- Understand Terms Used in Foreclosures
- Ways Stop Foreclosures
- Working With Your Lender to Stop Foreclosure
- Debt Consolidation
- Home Loans
- Foreclosure Help
- Short Sale Help
- Loan Modification Help
- Foreclosure Law
- Loss Mitigation Training
- Mortgage Rates
- Use a Loan Modification to Stop Foreclosure
- Difference between Fixed and an Adjustable Rate Mortgage
- Prevent Foreclosure with a loan modification
- How can I buy my home back?
- Are you a victim of foreclosure scams?
- Can I Rent My Property If I am in Foreclosure?
- Where to Report Foreclosure Fraud
- Common Foreclosure Scams to Avoid
- If I Can't Refinance During a Foreclosure, What Can I Do?
- Do I get money back if my Foreclosure home sells for more than what's owed?