- Complex Litigation
- Securities Litigation
- Class Actions
- Class Action Defense
- Business Law
- Corporate Law
- Business Mediation
- Employment Litigation
- Directors And Officers Liability
- Small Businesses
- Broker-Dealer Arbitration
- FINRA Arbitration
- Securities Arbitration
- Securities Class Actions
- Securities Consumer Arbitration
- Securities Fraud
- Securities Fraud Arbitration
- Securities Fraud Class Actions
- Securities Investor Protection Act
- Shareholder Derivative Actions
- Shareholder Disputes
- Shareholder Rights
- Securities Law
- Blue Sky Law
- Business Fraud
- Business Litigation
- Business Torts
- Business Arbitration
- Complex and Multi-District Litigation
Business & financial litigation - securities fraud, antitrust, class actions, shareholder disputes, general business and commercial litigation, and stock fraud arbitrations.
We do one thing: business and financial litigation.
We don't draft wills, lobby Congress, give tax advice, defend DUIs, draft shopping center leases or negotiate collective bargaining agreements. No divorces.
Instead, our cases typically involve accounting issues, business valuations, shareholder control fights, derivative suits, business â€œdivorcesâ€ among co-owners, covenants not to compete, securities fraud, antitrust violations, whistleblower claims, or trademark litigation.
We represent both plaintiffs and defendants, in state court, federal court or before arbitration panels, in Alabama or around the country. We've even taken cases all the way to the United States Supreme Court.
- How to Keep Your Home by Avoiding Foreclosure
- Getting Help With Foreclosure
- Helping Your Family
- How to Avoid Foreclosures
- The Best Ways to Prevent Foreclosures
- Understand Terms Used in Foreclosures
- Ways Stop Foreclosures
- Working With Your Lender to Stop Foreclosure
- Debt Consolidation
- Home Loans
- Foreclosure Help
- Short Sale Help
- Loan Modification Help
- Foreclosure Law
- Loss Mitigation Training
- Mortgage Rates
- Use a Loan Modification to Stop Foreclosure
- Difference between Fixed and an Adjustable Rate Mortgage
- Prevent Foreclosure with a loan modification
- How can I buy my home back?
- Are you a victim of foreclosure scams?
- Can I Rent My Property If I am in Foreclosure?
- Where to Report Foreclosure Fraud
- Common Foreclosure Scams to Avoid
- If I Can't Refinance During a Foreclosure, What Can I Do?
- Do I get money back if my Foreclosure home sells for more than what's owed?