- Personal Injury
- Motor Vehicle Collision Litigation
- Insurance Law
- Driving While Intoxicated
- Criminal Law
- Workers Compensation
- Civil Litigation
- Corporate Law
- Commercial Law
- Employment Law
- Family Law
- Child Support
- Medical Malpractice
- Municipal Law
- Real Estate
- Zoning Law
- Planning Issues
- Landlord And Tenant Law
- Intellectual Property
- Zoning, Planning and Land Use
- Health Insurance
- Health Care
Hage Hodes PA is a full service law firm serving businesses, individuals & institutions in NH & MA. The firm was named a Tier 2 & 3 Metro "Best Law Firm" in 3 practice areas by U.S. News - Best LawyersÂ® for 2015.
HAGE HODES is a full service law firm serving businesses, individuals, and institutions in New Hampshire and Massachusetts. Located in Manchester, New Hampshire and less than an hour from Boston, the firm's founders have provided legal services for more than 30 years. With extensive experience in both business matters and litigation, HAGE HODES is equally adept in the boardroom and the courtroom.
Our philosophy is based on total dedication to our clients' needs by providing superior and comprehensive services efficiently and promptly. We provide creative solutions to difficult problems and we fight for our clients whenever necessary.
Our core disciplines are Business Law, Litigation, Estate Planning, Real Estate and Municipal Law. Within these general areas are various practices including mergers and acquisitions, intellectual property, commercial and residential real estate & zoning, general business and civil litigation, general negligence and personal injury, debtor and creditor relations, business formation and counseling, contract negotiations and licensing, wills, trusts and estates, labor and employment, family business planning and private client matters.
HAGE HODES has relationships with other regional, national and international law firms to assist our clients with specialized services beyond the borders of New Hampshire and Massachusetts. As a small dynamic firm with strong business and ethical values, we believe we can meet our clients' complex and ever changing needs on a local, regional, national, and international level.
- How to Keep Your Home by Avoiding Foreclosure
- Getting Help With Foreclosure
- Helping Your Family
- How to Avoid Foreclosures
- The Best Ways to Prevent Foreclosures
- Understand Terms Used in Foreclosures
- Ways Stop Foreclosures
- Working With Your Lender to Stop Foreclosure
- Debt Consolidation
- Home Loans
- Foreclosure Help
- Short Sale Help
- Loan Modification Help
- Foreclosure Law
- Loss Mitigation Training
- Mortgage Rates
- Use a Loan Modification to Stop Foreclosure
- Difference between Fixed and an Adjustable Rate Mortgage
- Prevent Foreclosure with a loan modification
- How can I buy my home back?
- Are you a victim of foreclosure scams?
- Can I Rent My Property If I am in Foreclosure?
- Where to Report Foreclosure Fraud
- Common Foreclosure Scams to Avoid
- If I Can't Refinance During a Foreclosure, What Can I Do?
- Do I get money back if my Foreclosure home sells for more than what's owed?