- Havner Law Firm
- 8608 Dollarway Rd Ste D
- Pine Bluff, AR 71602
- (870) 663-4108
- (870) 534-1809
- Chapter 7
- Chapter 13
The help you need. To let go of your debt. Serving Central and South Arkansas all of your bankruptcy and debt needs.
Have you finally had all the stress from overwhelming debt that you can take? Well, Havner Law Firm is the help you need!! We are a bankruptcy law firm, a husband and wife team. We are available for you 24 hours a day. We welcome you to our law firm with open arms and you become part of our family. By 24 hours a day we mean, you can call anytime day or night and we will be available to talk to you one on one. You will not speak to an answering service, you will speak to one of us. Kyle Havner is the attorney and Kathy Havner is the paralegal. Jonathan McFadden is our other attorney in the firm. We help you get the relief from the stress of debt that you deserve. We can answer any question or concern that you may have. We have 20 years experience and there is not a case we haven't dealt with at some point. OUR CONSULTATION IS ABSOLUTELY FREE!!! Please let us help you today.
- How to Keep Your Home by Avoiding Foreclosure
- Getting Help With Foreclosure
- Helping Your Family
- How to Avoid Foreclosures
- The Best Ways to Prevent Foreclosures
- Understand Terms Used in Foreclosures
- Ways Stop Foreclosures
- Working With Your Lender to Stop Foreclosure
- Debt Consolidation
- Home Loans
- Foreclosure Help
- Short Sale Help
- Loan Modification Help
- Foreclosure Law
- Loss Mitigation Training
- Mortgage Rates
- Use a Loan Modification to Stop Foreclosure
- Difference between Fixed and an Adjustable Rate Mortgage
- Prevent Foreclosure with a loan modification
- How can I buy my home back?
- Are you a victim of foreclosure scams?
- Can I Rent My Property If I am in Foreclosure?
- Where to Report Foreclosure Fraud
- Common Foreclosure Scams to Avoid
- If I Can't Refinance During a Foreclosure, What Can I Do?
- Do I get money back if my Foreclosure home sells for more than what's owed?