- Hecht Solberg Robinson Goldberg & Bagley Llp
- One America Plaza, 600 West Broadway, Suite 800,
- San Diego, CA 92101
- Real Property Law
- Land Use
- Zoning Law
- Municipal Bonds
- Environmental Law
- General Business
- Corporate Law
- Commercial Loans
- Civil Litigation
- Trial Practice
- Appellate Practice
- Federal Practice
- Alternative Dispute Resolution
- Construction Litigation
Founded in 1972, HechtSolberg is a regional law firm with a sophisticated practice that concentrates in every aspect of real estate and business law. Clients count on us for exceptional and cost-effective counsel. Every client. Every time.
The real estate and business law firm of Hecht Solberg Robinson Goldberg & Bagley LLP (HechtSolberg) provides expert legal services in connection with acquisitions, entitlement, development, leasing and financing of commercial and residential real property, including common interest subdivisions, planned communities, office, industrial, retail and mixed-used projects. The firm's broad-based business practice supports its real estate practice with expertise in commercial lending, corporate and partnership matters, business litigation, tax, environmental law, estate planning and trusts, higher education services, and alternative dispute resolution. With a focus on expertise, responsive services, value and long-term relationships, the firm has been serving the legal and business needs of governmental agencies, businesses and individuals for over forty years.
- How to Keep Your Home by Avoiding Foreclosure
- Getting Help With Foreclosure
- Helping Your Family
- How to Avoid Foreclosures
- The Best Ways to Prevent Foreclosures
- Understand Terms Used in Foreclosures
- Ways Stop Foreclosures
- Working With Your Lender to Stop Foreclosure
- Debt Consolidation
- Home Loans
- Foreclosure Help
- Short Sale Help
- Loan Modification Help
- Foreclosure Law
- Loss Mitigation Training
- Mortgage Rates
- Use a Loan Modification to Stop Foreclosure
- Difference between Fixed and an Adjustable Rate Mortgage
- Prevent Foreclosure with a loan modification
- How can I buy my home back?
- Are you a victim of foreclosure scams?
- Can I Rent My Property If I am in Foreclosure?
- Where to Report Foreclosure Fraud
- Common Foreclosure Scams to Avoid
- If I Can't Refinance During a Foreclosure, What Can I Do?
- Do I get money back if my Foreclosure home sells for more than what's owed?