- Creditor Bankruptcy
- Commercial Litigation
- Mortgage Foreclosure
- Business Representation
- Commercial Real Estate
- Commercial Real Estate Foreclosure
Dedicated, Direct, Decisive.
Hogan McDaniel has been serving the needs of businesses and individuals throughout Delaware since its establishment more than 20 years ago. Based in Wilmington's Historic Delaware Avenue Area, the firm's attorneys and staff members provide comprehensive service tailored to each client's individual needs.
The firm also provides skilled assistance to clients in personal injury lawsuits and other complicated legal matters, and sees cases all the way through to the appellate court level whenever necessary. Attorneys Daniel K. Hogan and W. Wade W. Scott also handle the interests of U.S. and international clients who have business in the Delaware court system.
- How to Keep Your Home by Avoiding Foreclosure
- Getting Help With Foreclosure
- Helping Your Family
- How to Avoid Foreclosures
- The Best Ways to Prevent Foreclosures
- Understand Terms Used in Foreclosures
- Ways Stop Foreclosures
- Working With Your Lender to Stop Foreclosure
- Debt Consolidation
- Home Loans
- Foreclosure Help
- Short Sale Help
- Loan Modification Help
- Foreclosure Law
- Loss Mitigation Training
- Mortgage Rates
- Use a Loan Modification to Stop Foreclosure
- Difference between Fixed and an Adjustable Rate Mortgage
- Prevent Foreclosure with a loan modification
- How can I buy my home back?
- Are you a victim of foreclosure scams?
- Can I Rent My Property If I am in Foreclosure?
- Where to Report Foreclosure Fraud
- Common Foreclosure Scams to Avoid
- If I Can't Refinance During a Foreclosure, What Can I Do?
- Do I get money back if my Foreclosure home sells for more than what's owed?