- Business Law
- Corporate Law
- New Business Formation
- Small Business
- Sale and Transfer of Assets and Interests
- Commercial Contracts
- Commercial Litigation
- Commercial Transactions
- Banking Law
- Creditor Bankruptcy Representation
- Commercial Foreclosures and Workouts
- Enforcement of All Asset-Based Bank Loans and Obligations
- Defense of Lender Liability Actions
- Copyright Protection
- Copyright Registration
- Copyright Infringement
- Trademark Protection
- Trademark Registration
- Trademark Infringement
- Entertainment Law
- Entertainment Contracts
- Multimedia Law
- Music Copyright
- Music Law
- Music Licensing
- Music Publishing
- Motion Pictures and Television
- Artists Rights
AV Rated Lawyer dedicated to helping clients achieved their business goals in the Carolinas and Tennessee.
John B. Honeycutt, Jr. is an "AV" rated lawyer who represents private business interests, corporations, banks, area lenders, and commercial businesses in a wide variety of legal matters covering business formation, business organization, management and operations, business mergers, acquisitions and sale of assets, risk control and risk management, dispute resolution, commercial litigation, and contract review, analysis and enforcement. His representation of lenders includes workouts, commercial foreclosures, civil fraud investigation and defense of lender liability actions. Mr. Honeycutt has served as lead counsel in complex, multi-party commercial litigation, and regularly consults with corporate clients in matters pertaining to business formation, licensing, governance, management and operations issues.
Mr. Honeycutt also leads an active entertainment law practice. Licensed before the state bars of North Carolina, South Carolina, Tennessee, and Louisiana, Mr. Honeycutt is uniquely qualified and positioned to represent and promote client career goals within the entertainment industry throughout the Southeast. Mr. Honeycutt takes special interest in representing creative artists and talented performers in several fields and at many levels within the industry.
- How to Keep Your Home by Avoiding Foreclosure
- Getting Help With Foreclosure
- Helping Your Family
- How to Avoid Foreclosures
- The Best Ways to Prevent Foreclosures
- Understand Terms Used in Foreclosures
- Ways Stop Foreclosures
- Working With Your Lender to Stop Foreclosure
- Debt Consolidation
- Home Loans
- Foreclosure Help
- Short Sale Help
- Loan Modification Help
- Foreclosure Law
- Loss Mitigation Training
- Mortgage Rates
- Use a Loan Modification to Stop Foreclosure
- Difference between Fixed and an Adjustable Rate Mortgage
- Prevent Foreclosure with a loan modification
- How can I buy my home back?
- Are you a victim of foreclosure scams?
- Can I Rent My Property If I am in Foreclosure?
- Where to Report Foreclosure Fraud
- Common Foreclosure Scams to Avoid
- If I Can't Refinance During a Foreclosure, What Can I Do?
- Do I get money back if my Foreclosure home sells for more than what's owed?