- Real Estate
- Real Estate Settlements
- Residential, Commercial & Real Estate Laws
- Title Insurance & Closings
- Title Issues
- Disputes and Related Litigation
- Mechanic's Liens
- Small Business Law
- Sales & Transfers of Businesses
- Chapters 7 & 13
It's your choice; Choose wisely. 30 years legal experience in NOVA
Northern Virginia Real Estate and Business Lawyer
Law office in West Springfield/Burke handling civil matters in Northern Virginia
Our experienced staff provides superior legal counsel to the people of Northern Virginia. We are skilled at managing complex real estate transactions, and we provide thorough legal service to people in business. Our law office also handles bankruptcy cases.
Personal attention to your real estate and business law needs
We offer one-on-one legal consultation to families and small businesses:
Title insurance & settlements
Sales & transfers of businesses
Chapters 7 & 13
Professional legal service in Northern Virginia Our law firm provides legal assistance to residents of local cities:
We also help people throughout the counties of Northern Virginia:
Prince William County
Choose a lawyer with over 30 years of experience
You need a lawyer with experience, and I have been practicing law in Northern Virginia since 1975. My excellent staff provides courteous and efficient support. For your real estate, bankruptcy, or small business legal needs, contact Howard A. Birmiel, Attorney at Law. Your initial phone consultation is free.
- How to Keep Your Home by Avoiding Foreclosure
- Getting Help With Foreclosure
- Helping Your Family
- How to Avoid Foreclosures
- The Best Ways to Prevent Foreclosures
- Understand Terms Used in Foreclosures
- Ways Stop Foreclosures
- Working With Your Lender to Stop Foreclosure
- Debt Consolidation
- Home Loans
- Foreclosure Help
- Short Sale Help
- Loan Modification Help
- Foreclosure Law
- Loss Mitigation Training
- Mortgage Rates
- Use a Loan Modification to Stop Foreclosure
- Difference between Fixed and an Adjustable Rate Mortgage
- Prevent Foreclosure with a loan modification
- How can I buy my home back?
- Are you a victim of foreclosure scams?
- Can I Rent My Property If I am in Foreclosure?
- Where to Report Foreclosure Fraud
- Common Foreclosure Scams to Avoid
- If I Can't Refinance During a Foreclosure, What Can I Do?
- Do I get money back if my Foreclosure home sells for more than what's owed?