- Apartment Law
- Real Estate
- Business Collections
- Employment Law
- Estate Planning
- Finance Insurance
Huhem Law was named the top apartment law firm in 2010 by the TSAC
Huhem Law was named the top apartment law firm in 2010 by the TSAC (Texas Association of Safe Apartment Communities). Our clients include apartment owners, management companies, vendors and residents. We help our clients identify and navigate critical issues, and to quantify litigation decisions in terms of risk and cost containment. No other law firm understands the apartment industry like we do.
Huhem Law Firm, PLLC, is a recognized leader in the apartment industry, specializing in the areas of apartment and multi-family housing law, including tenant lawsuits, discrimination complaints, fair housing, code compliance, evictions and appeals, collections, vendor disputes, lawsuits and liens, tenant delinquencies, multi-family housing finance and foreclosures, and apartment insurance claims. Huhem Law also provides services in the more general areas of real estate, business, contracts, insurance, estate planning, immigration, civil and criminal litigation, mediation, negotiation, and dispute resolution. Huhem Law Firm enjoys one of the highest success rates in the country, obtaining favorable results in over 99% of its cases.
- How to Keep Your Home by Avoiding Foreclosure
- Getting Help With Foreclosure
- Helping Your Family
- How to Avoid Foreclosures
- The Best Ways to Prevent Foreclosures
- Understand Terms Used in Foreclosures
- Ways Stop Foreclosures
- Working With Your Lender to Stop Foreclosure
- Debt Consolidation
- Home Loans
- Foreclosure Help
- Short Sale Help
- Loan Modification Help
- Foreclosure Law
- Loss Mitigation Training
- Mortgage Rates
- Use a Loan Modification to Stop Foreclosure
- Difference between Fixed and an Adjustable Rate Mortgage
- Prevent Foreclosure with a loan modification
- How can I buy my home back?
- Are you a victim of foreclosure scams?
- Can I Rent My Property If I am in Foreclosure?
- Where to Report Foreclosure Fraud
- Common Foreclosure Scams to Avoid
- If I Can't Refinance During a Foreclosure, What Can I Do?
- Do I get money back if my Foreclosure home sells for more than what's owed?