- Estate Planning
- Trusts And Estates
- Elder Law
- Business Law
- Corporate Law
- Tax Law
- Real Estate
Representing individuals and small business in the areas of Wills, Trusts, Estate Administration, Elder law, Limited Liaiblity Companies, Incorporations and Real Estate.
Ingersoll & Hicks, PLLC is a law firm that provides accurate and timely legal services. We take pride in providing large-firm quality without sacrificing small-firm atmosphere. We are noted for our innovative, thorough, and responsive service provided to our clients. The lawyers of Ingersoll & Hicks, PLLC promote responsibility in the community and serve on the Board of Trustees for many non-profit organizations and educational institutions and serve on State Bar and professional organizations throughout the State of North Carolina and South Carolina.
- How to Keep Your Home by Avoiding Foreclosure
- Getting Help With Foreclosure
- Helping Your Family
- How to Avoid Foreclosures
- The Best Ways to Prevent Foreclosures
- Understand Terms Used in Foreclosures
- Ways Stop Foreclosures
- Working With Your Lender to Stop Foreclosure
- Debt Consolidation
- Home Loans
- Foreclosure Help
- Short Sale Help
- Loan Modification Help
- Foreclosure Law
- Loss Mitigation Training
- Mortgage Rates
- Use a Loan Modification to Stop Foreclosure
- Difference between Fixed and an Adjustable Rate Mortgage
- Prevent Foreclosure with a loan modification
- How can I buy my home back?
- Are you a victim of foreclosure scams?
- Can I Rent My Property If I am in Foreclosure?
- Where to Report Foreclosure Fraud
- Common Foreclosure Scams to Avoid
- If I Can't Refinance During a Foreclosure, What Can I Do?
- Do I get money back if my Foreclosure home sells for more than what's owed?