- Real Property
- Business Law
- Commercial Law
- Employment Law
- Trial Practice
- Land Use
- Zoning Law
- Eminent Domain
- Municipal Bond Law
For more than 20 years, J. Kelly Work, Attorney at Law has helped individuals and businesses navigate the challenges arising from an ever-changing business environment.
We safeguard your commercial legal transactions and help to achieve your goals, whether you are buying an office building, settling a contract dispute, have a land use or zoning issue or are discriminated against by your employer. We strive for excellence while applying focused, knowledgeable, and cost-effective legal solutions no matter the level of complexity of your legal issue.
We distinguish ourselves by our dedication to client service and to building lasting relationships with clients. We pay attention to every detail of your legal matter from initial consultation until we reach a just resolution of your legal matter.
J. Kelly Work, Attorney at Law provides responsive and comprehensive representation on the following matters:
-Commercial real estate law
-Labor and employment
-Land use and zoning
Clients benefit from our ability to identify and resolve disputes outside the courtroom either through negotiation or mediation. However, we are always ready to aggressively defend you in court or file a lawsuit on your behalf. We also handle appeals.
- How to Keep Your Home by Avoiding Foreclosure
- Getting Help With Foreclosure
- Helping Your Family
- How to Avoid Foreclosures
- The Best Ways to Prevent Foreclosures
- Understand Terms Used in Foreclosures
- Ways Stop Foreclosures
- Working With Your Lender to Stop Foreclosure
- Debt Consolidation
- Home Loans
- Foreclosure Help
- Short Sale Help
- Loan Modification Help
- Foreclosure Law
- Loss Mitigation Training
- Mortgage Rates
- Use a Loan Modification to Stop Foreclosure
- Difference between Fixed and an Adjustable Rate Mortgage
- Prevent Foreclosure with a loan modification
- How can I buy my home back?
- Are you a victim of foreclosure scams?
- Can I Rent My Property If I am in Foreclosure?
- Where to Report Foreclosure Fraud
- Common Foreclosure Scams to Avoid
- If I Can't Refinance During a Foreclosure, What Can I Do?
- Do I get money back if my Foreclosure home sells for more than what's owed?