- Real Estate
- Small Business Law
Consumer Bankruptcy, Real Estate and Small Business Attorney.
I have practiced law for more years than I care to count. In recent years, my practice has focused on consumer bankruptcy, real estate and small business matters. You can find out here what I like about practicing bankruptcy law.
I am a member of the Maine State Bar Association (member and former chair of Lawyer Referral and Information Service committee), Cumberland Bar Association and National Association of Consumer Bankruptcy Attorneys.
I am proud to be rated BV, Distinguished, 4.4 out of 5 by Martindale-Hubbell, a peer-reviewed legal rating service:
- How to Keep Your Home by Avoiding Foreclosure
- Getting Help With Foreclosure
- Helping Your Family
- How to Avoid Foreclosures
- The Best Ways to Prevent Foreclosures
- Understand Terms Used in Foreclosures
- Ways Stop Foreclosures
- Working With Your Lender to Stop Foreclosure
- Debt Consolidation
- Home Loans
- Foreclosure Help
- Short Sale Help
- Loan Modification Help
- Foreclosure Law
- Loss Mitigation Training
- Mortgage Rates
- Use a Loan Modification to Stop Foreclosure
- Difference between Fixed and an Adjustable Rate Mortgage
- Prevent Foreclosure with a loan modification
- How can I buy my home back?
- Are you a victim of foreclosure scams?
- Can I Rent My Property If I am in Foreclosure?
- Where to Report Foreclosure Fraud
- Common Foreclosure Scams to Avoid
- If I Can't Refinance During a Foreclosure, What Can I Do?
- Do I get money back if my Foreclosure home sells for more than what's owed?