- Bankruptcy Chapter 7
- Bankruptcy Chapter 13
- Consumer Bankruptcy
- Personal Bankruptcy
- Debt Consolidation
- Tax Collection
- Family Law
- Child Custody
- Child Support
- Visitation Rights
- Spousal Support
- Marital Property Distribution
- Adoption Law
- Separation Agreements
- Qualified Domestic Relations Orders (QDROs)
- Restraining Orders
- Premarital Agreements
- Name Changes
- Marital Property Law
Kansas City Metro Area Bankruptcy and Family Law Office
James W. Lusk Law Office is a civil practice located in Lenexa, Kansas and serving clients throughout Missouri and the Kansas City metro area. I have over 25 years of practical experience, primarily in the areas of bankruptcy and family law. I also handle some real estate, probate and criminal matters. In every case, I take a personalized approach to address the individual and unique needs of my clients.
Attentive service and education through open communication
I put an emphasis on communicating with my clients and explaining the law fully to them. Bankruptcy is a complicated legal matter, but my priority is to make the various available options understandable and to provide counsel as to that which would best address the debtor's situation. My clients can feel confident and comfortable with the sound guidance they receive before making an important decision to file bankruptcy.
Legal advocacy with compassion and understanding
Divorce exacts a heavy emotional toll. I attempt to be available, informed of the law and offer a calm and rational analysis of the legal problems involved. Many of my clients face emotionally and financially taxing situations. I can help you rebuild credit after bankruptcy or devise a financial plan for you after divorce. I make every effort to see that if a case that can be resolved quickly and effectively while remaining sensitive to the difficulties my clients face.
Driving cost-effective solutions tailored to your needs
I understand that every case is unique and that every client faces different challenges. Using a comprehensive approach, I will work to create a tailored legal solution focused on your rights and needs. While I always seek an amicable solution through negotiations or settlement, I am prepared to take any case to court.
On both bankruptcy and divorce matters, I offer installment payments and fixed fees. This enables the client to face predictability in knowing what their financial responsibility will be and avoiding misunderstanding or unexpected legal fee obligations. Please contact me regarding fee arrangements. I am happy to explore alternative financing arrangements with you.
- How to Keep Your Home by Avoiding Foreclosure
- Getting Help With Foreclosure
- Helping Your Family
- How to Avoid Foreclosures
- The Best Ways to Prevent Foreclosures
- Understand Terms Used in Foreclosures
- Ways Stop Foreclosures
- Working With Your Lender to Stop Foreclosure
- Debt Consolidation
- Home Loans
- Foreclosure Help
- Short Sale Help
- Loan Modification Help
- Foreclosure Law
- Loss Mitigation Training
- Mortgage Rates
- Use a Loan Modification to Stop Foreclosure
- Difference between Fixed and an Adjustable Rate Mortgage
- Prevent Foreclosure with a loan modification
- How can I buy my home back?
- Are you a victim of foreclosure scams?
- Can I Rent My Property If I am in Foreclosure?
- Where to Report Foreclosure Fraud
- Common Foreclosure Scams to Avoid
- If I Can't Refinance During a Foreclosure, What Can I Do?
- Do I get money back if my Foreclosure home sells for more than what's owed?