- Bankruptcy Chapter 7
- Bankruptcy Chapter 13
- Credit Cards
- Consumer Bankruptcy
- Debtors Rights in Bankruptcy
- Consumer Law
- Debtors Rights
- Fair Debt Collection Practices Act
- Debtor and Creditor Rights
A Caring Approach to Debt and Credit Strategy.
A Caring Approach to Bankruptcy.
My name is Jen Grondahl Lee and I am bankruptcy attorney with offices in San Ramon, CA and Tracy, CA. I started my law firm to help people who need assistance with some pretty difficult problems in life. Some of these problems may include the inability to make ends meet because of a job loss, overwhelming credit card balances, mortgages that are higher than your home value, medical bills that you are unable to pay and the many collector calls that interrupt you throughout the day.
My job is to help you analyze your current financial situation, offer solutions, explain the process and then walk you through from beginning to end. During a Debt Strategy Session, we review all of your questions, you get legal advice on your situation, and find out options available to you.
- How to Keep Your Home by Avoiding Foreclosure
- Getting Help With Foreclosure
- Helping Your Family
- How to Avoid Foreclosures
- The Best Ways to Prevent Foreclosures
- Understand Terms Used in Foreclosures
- Ways Stop Foreclosures
- Working With Your Lender to Stop Foreclosure
- Debt Consolidation
- Home Loans
- Foreclosure Help
- Short Sale Help
- Loan Modification Help
- Foreclosure Law
- Loss Mitigation Training
- Mortgage Rates
- Use a Loan Modification to Stop Foreclosure
- Difference between Fixed and an Adjustable Rate Mortgage
- Prevent Foreclosure with a loan modification
- How can I buy my home back?
- Are you a victim of foreclosure scams?
- Can I Rent My Property If I am in Foreclosure?
- Where to Report Foreclosure Fraud
- Common Foreclosure Scams to Avoid
- If I Can't Refinance During a Foreclosure, What Can I Do?
- Do I get money back if my Foreclosure home sells for more than what's owed?