- Estate Planning
- Estate Administration
- Individual Income Taxes
- Real Estate
I am a solo practitioner with my office in Worthington, Ohio, a suburb north of Columbus. Previously I was the managing partner of Jones & Sheridan for eleven and a half years and a principle with Blaugrund, Herbert & Martin for seven years.
I have generally limited my practice to Estate Planning (Wills, Trusts, Powers of Attorney, Living Wills, Health Care Powers of Attorney, etc.), Estate Administration (Probate, Estate Taxes, etc.), and individual income taxes.
My mission is to provide quality legal services in an efficient and timely manner for a reasonable fee and to be accessible and responsive to my clients and their needs.
- How to Keep Your Home by Avoiding Foreclosure
- Getting Help With Foreclosure
- Helping Your Family
- How to Avoid Foreclosures
- The Best Ways to Prevent Foreclosures
- Understand Terms Used in Foreclosures
- Ways Stop Foreclosures
- Working With Your Lender to Stop Foreclosure
- Debt Consolidation
- Home Loans
- Foreclosure Help
- Short Sale Help
- Loan Modification Help
- Foreclosure Law
- Loss Mitigation Training
- Mortgage Rates
- Use a Loan Modification to Stop Foreclosure
- Difference between Fixed and an Adjustable Rate Mortgage
- Prevent Foreclosure with a loan modification
- How can I buy my home back?
- Are you a victim of foreclosure scams?
- Can I Rent My Property If I am in Foreclosure?
- Where to Report Foreclosure Fraud
- Common Foreclosure Scams to Avoid
- If I Can't Refinance During a Foreclosure, What Can I Do?
- Do I get money back if my Foreclosure home sells for more than what's owed?