- Real Estate
- Personal Injury
- Medical Malpractice
- Family Law
- Child Custody
- Child Support
- Criminal Defense
- Wills and Probate
- Trusts and Estates
- Estate Planning
- Business Law
- Business Formation
- Business Litigation
- Commercial Litigation
- Limited Liability Companies
- Small Business
- Buying or Selling a Business
- Contract Disputes
- Consumer Bankruptcy
- General Litigation
- Business Development
- Consumer Law
- Debt Relief
- Guardianship and Conservatorship
- Mortgage Law
Practicing continuously since 1970, Jon R. Sanford stands ready to serve you in Real Estate, Personal Injury, Malpractice, Family Law, Criminal Law, Wills, Probate, Trusts, Estate, Business & Bankruptcy matters. Call toll-free: 877-433-9136
Jon R. Sanford understands that choosing an attorney is an important and sometimes stressful decision. It's critical to find the right lawyer to meet your specific legal needs. Practicing continuously since 1970, Mr. Sanford is not only a highly respected, well-established lawyer who understands each client's concerns and is knowledgeable of the court systems, he is also a well regarded member of the Russellville community. In fact, Mr. Sanford has been voted "Best of the Best" Attorney by the Russellville Courier readership.
Mr. Sanford is also the President of Good Cents, LLC, an experienced, qualified intermediary assisting tax payers in tax deferred exchanges. It meets all Section 1031 IRS requirements and has a spotless record for integrity, working with a statewide network of investment real estate specialists.
Whether you are buying a home, starting a business or coping with life's crises, Attorney Jon R. Sanford stands ready to serve you. When you need to find the right lawyer for your legal matters keep in mind that "Experience Counts!" Call today for a confidential consultation: Telephone (toll-free) 877-433-9136
I am a solo practitioner. I prefer the immediacy of contact, the access clients have to me, the "hands on" nature of practicing solo and the mutual accountability of lawyer and client working in a direct one-on-one relationship. Your work is never delegated to someone else, your contact with me is never diverted, diluted or ignored. I return every call.
- How to Keep Your Home by Avoiding Foreclosure
- Getting Help With Foreclosure
- Helping Your Family
- How to Avoid Foreclosures
- The Best Ways to Prevent Foreclosures
- Understand Terms Used in Foreclosures
- Ways Stop Foreclosures
- Working With Your Lender to Stop Foreclosure
- Debt Consolidation
- Home Loans
- Foreclosure Help
- Short Sale Help
- Loan Modification Help
- Foreclosure Law
- Loss Mitigation Training
- Mortgage Rates
- Use a Loan Modification to Stop Foreclosure
- Difference between Fixed and an Adjustable Rate Mortgage
- Prevent Foreclosure with a loan modification
- How can I buy my home back?
- Are you a victim of foreclosure scams?
- Can I Rent My Property If I am in Foreclosure?
- Where to Report Foreclosure Fraud
- Common Foreclosure Scams to Avoid
- If I Can't Refinance During a Foreclosure, What Can I Do?
- Do I get money back if my Foreclosure home sells for more than what's owed?