- Civil Litigation
- Trial Practice
- Personal Injury
- Workers' Compensation
- Employment Law
- Corporate Law
- Zoning Law
- Real Estate
- Banking Law
Dedicated to the zealous representation of our clients.
At Jones, Damia, Kaufman, Borofsky & DePaul, LLC, we are a team and each attorney plays a valuable role. Our Connecticut attorneys bring more than 295 years of combined legal experience to each case. Two of our Of Counsel members, A. Peter Damia and William R. Jones, are also well-known among their peers for their professionalism and ethics - earning each an AVÂ® Preeminentâ„¢ Peer Review Rating by Martindale-HubbellÂ®, the highest recognition possible in the legal industry.
Our law firm relies on the diverse talents, backgrounds and experience of our attorneys to provide the valuable legal services our clients expect. Our team collaborates to stimulate the flow of ideas that we transform into results-oriented client solutions.
Jones, Damia, Kaufman, Borofsky & DePaul, LLC can help you with:
-General civil practice including trials in all courts
-Employment and discrimination law
-Foreclosures and collections
-Wills and probate
-Banking and finance
Please take a moment to browse our website and get to know our team. When you're ready, contact us for an initial consultation. We also welcome Spanish- and Portuguese-speaking clients, and have translators on-site.
Serving you with integrity
We have a reputation for resolving our clients' concerns professionally and with understanding, and our attorneys adhere to the highest level of professional and ethical behavior. This means you can expect us to be upfront with you about the likely costs, outcomes and challenges your legal matter may face.
- How to Keep Your Home by Avoiding Foreclosure
- Getting Help With Foreclosure
- Helping Your Family
- How to Avoid Foreclosures
- The Best Ways to Prevent Foreclosures
- Understand Terms Used in Foreclosures
- Ways Stop Foreclosures
- Working With Your Lender to Stop Foreclosure
- Debt Consolidation
- Home Loans
- Foreclosure Help
- Short Sale Help
- Loan Modification Help
- Foreclosure Law
- Loss Mitigation Training
- Mortgage Rates
- Use a Loan Modification to Stop Foreclosure
- Difference between Fixed and an Adjustable Rate Mortgage
- Prevent Foreclosure with a loan modification
- How can I buy my home back?
- Are you a victim of foreclosure scams?
- Can I Rent My Property If I am in Foreclosure?
- Where to Report Foreclosure Fraud
- Common Foreclosure Scams to Avoid
- If I Can't Refinance During a Foreclosure, What Can I Do?
- Do I get money back if my Foreclosure home sells for more than what's owed?