- Administrative Law
- Agricultural Law
- Civil Law
- Criminal Litigation
- Corporate Law
- Partnership Law
- Employment Law
- Environmental Law
- Estate Planning
- Family Law
- Labor Law
- General Business Litigation
- Immigration Law
- Intellectual Property
- Land Use
- Mobile Home Law
- Municipal Bonds
- Special Districts
- Natural Resources
- Non-Profit Associations
- Personal Injury
- Political Law
- Proposition 65
- Real Estate
- Water Law
- State Government Advocacy
- Federal Governmental Advocacy
At Kahn, Soares & Conway, LLP we adhere to basic principles that have sustained us since we first began practicing law. Our clients come first and through common sense, hard work and a team effort by highly skilled professionals we strive everyday to obtain the best possible results.
We are a full-service law firm with an extensive and diverse clientele. Representative clients include numerous private associations, international and publicly traded corporations, state commissions, boards, chemical manufacturers, city government, hospitals, land developers and construction contractors.
The firm presently consists of fourteen attorneys, all of whom are members of the California State Bar, three registered governmental advocates, and support staff. With offices in Sacramento and Hanford, California, we represent clients at both the state and national levels. The firm litigates before state, federal, trial and appellate courts in California and other states, regularly appears before the California State Legislature and numerous state and federal administrative agencies.
Kahn, Soares & Conway, LLP is well equipped to benefit clients in all aspects of their business by offering practice areas that include state and federal legislative and administrative advocacy, civil and criminal litigation, personal injury, estate planning, family law, and agricultural, business, employment, general corporate, environmental, municipal, non-profit association and corporation and real estate law.
- How to Keep Your Home by Avoiding Foreclosure
- Getting Help With Foreclosure
- Helping Your Family
- How to Avoid Foreclosures
- The Best Ways to Prevent Foreclosures
- Understand Terms Used in Foreclosures
- Ways Stop Foreclosures
- Working With Your Lender to Stop Foreclosure
- Debt Consolidation
- Home Loans
- Foreclosure Help
- Short Sale Help
- Loan Modification Help
- Foreclosure Law
- Loss Mitigation Training
- Mortgage Rates
- Use a Loan Modification to Stop Foreclosure
- Difference between Fixed and an Adjustable Rate Mortgage
- Prevent Foreclosure with a loan modification
- How can I buy my home back?
- Are you a victim of foreclosure scams?
- Can I Rent My Property If I am in Foreclosure?
- Where to Report Foreclosure Fraud
- Common Foreclosure Scams to Avoid
- If I Can't Refinance During a Foreclosure, What Can I Do?
- Do I get money back if my Foreclosure home sells for more than what's owed?