- General Civil Practice
- Civil Litigation
- Personal Injury
- Automobile Accidents
- Wrongful Death
- Medical Malpractice
- Products Liability
- Criminal Law
- Drug Related
- Family Law
- Adoption Law
- Child Custody
- Child Support
When you need a Bucks County, PA criminal law attorney, divorce attorney or lawyer in Pennsylvania or New Jersey, We are the lawyers to call!
Since 1981, Kardos, Rickles, Hand and Bidlingmaier has developed a reputation for successfully representing clients in a wide range of personal injury, criminal defense and family law cases in Pennsylvania and New Jersey. Aggressive litigators, we know how to analyze the facts of a case carefully to determine the best course of action. When a negotiated or mediated settlement might better serve a client's interests, we are equally prepared to take that route.
At Kardos, Rickles, Hand and Bidlingmaier, our Bucks County personal injury, criminal defense and divorce attorneys develop and maintain long-term relationships with clients, law enforcement, judges and the experts we use to help evaluate cases. Judges and prosecutors know that if we take a case, we believe in it - we've proven that we'll never waste the court's time litigating frivolous or unsupported cases.
- How to Keep Your Home by Avoiding Foreclosure
- Getting Help With Foreclosure
- Helping Your Family
- How to Avoid Foreclosures
- The Best Ways to Prevent Foreclosures
- Understand Terms Used in Foreclosures
- Ways Stop Foreclosures
- Working With Your Lender to Stop Foreclosure
- Debt Consolidation
- Home Loans
- Foreclosure Help
- Short Sale Help
- Loan Modification Help
- Foreclosure Law
- Loss Mitigation Training
- Mortgage Rates
- Use a Loan Modification to Stop Foreclosure
- Difference between Fixed and an Adjustable Rate Mortgage
- Prevent Foreclosure with a loan modification
- How can I buy my home back?
- Are you a victim of foreclosure scams?
- Can I Rent My Property If I am in Foreclosure?
- Where to Report Foreclosure Fraud
- Common Foreclosure Scams to Avoid
- If I Can't Refinance During a Foreclosure, What Can I Do?
- Do I get money back if my Foreclosure home sells for more than what's owed?