- Residential Real Estate Transactions
- Condominium Law
- Easements and Restrictions
- Financing and Mortgages
- Home Construction
- Sales Contracts
- Title Liens
- Estate Planning
- Estate Tax Issues
- Executorship Duties
- Living Wills
- Living Trusts
- Will Drafting and Execution
- Real Estate Tax Rate Objections
Over 30 yrs. Experience. Residential Real Estate; Estate Planning.
Chicago Lawyer Committed to Personal, Responsive & Efficient Legal Service
Residential real estate transactions, estate planning and real estate tax rate objections attorney
With more than 30 years of experience, attorney Katharine Barr Tyler is known for her integrity and dedication to effective, efficient and knowledgeable legal representation.
Our client relationships are very important to us. We are committed to providing the highest quality legal representation to our clients in the most effective, cost-efficient manner.
We can help you in the following areas:
-Residential real estate
-Powers of attorney
-Real estate tax rate objections
Illinois law firm emphasizes client service
We are accessible and responsive to the needs and concerns of each client. We combine the accessibility and attentiveness of a small firm with the skills, experience and resources commonly associated with a large law firm.
We listen closely to your concerns and promptly return your phone calls. Although we aggressively defend you when needed, we place a strong emphasis on treating each client compassionately and giving them the attention and respect they deserve.
- How to Keep Your Home by Avoiding Foreclosure
- Getting Help With Foreclosure
- Helping Your Family
- How to Avoid Foreclosures
- The Best Ways to Prevent Foreclosures
- Understand Terms Used in Foreclosures
- Ways Stop Foreclosures
- Working With Your Lender to Stop Foreclosure
- Debt Consolidation
- Home Loans
- Foreclosure Help
- Short Sale Help
- Loan Modification Help
- Foreclosure Law
- Loss Mitigation Training
- Mortgage Rates
- Use a Loan Modification to Stop Foreclosure
- Difference between Fixed and an Adjustable Rate Mortgage
- Prevent Foreclosure with a loan modification
- How can I buy my home back?
- Are you a victim of foreclosure scams?
- Can I Rent My Property If I am in Foreclosure?
- Where to Report Foreclosure Fraud
- Common Foreclosure Scams to Avoid
- If I Can't Refinance During a Foreclosure, What Can I Do?
- Do I get money back if my Foreclosure home sells for more than what's owed?