- Federal Practice
- Civil Litigation
- Chapter 13
- Chapter 7
- Chapter 11
- Commercial Law
- Personal Injury
- Automobile Accidents
- Bankruptcy Defense
- Business Law
- Corporate Law
- Civil Trial Practice
- Construction Law
- Commercial Litigation
- Limited Liability Company Law
The firm was established in 1954 when Murray B. De Groot developed a specialization in the area of bankruptcy
The firm was founded in 1928 by Charles V. Hilding and Merle C. Baker, as a general practice firm. It was enlarged when Murray B. DeGroot became a partner in 1954 specializing in bankruptcy. The firm expanded in 1986 when James M. Keller became a partner. A. Todd Almassian joined the firm in 1996 and became a partner in 1998. In 2007, Michael D. Almassian joined the firm as a partner specializing in commercial litigation. Greg J. Ekdahl became a partner in 2012. Keller & Almassian, PLC has earned a reputation for experience and knowledge in the legal services that we offer to our business and consumer clients.
The lawyers at Keller & Almassian, PLC possess considerable strength and a high level of specialization in the areas of bankruptcy law, business insolvency, commercial litigation, and family law. As part of our bankruptcy practice, we frequently work with individuals who want a fresh start that a Chapter 7, Chapter 11 or Chapter 13 bankruptcy can offer to them. We also offer business litigation services for our business clients who face a dispute with a vendor, supplier or another company, as well as experienced legal advice for our clients requesting an asset protection analysis or guidance on receiverships. We offer consumers business bankruptcy, personal bankruptcy, and debt relief.
- How to Keep Your Home by Avoiding Foreclosure
- Getting Help With Foreclosure
- Helping Your Family
- How to Avoid Foreclosures
- The Best Ways to Prevent Foreclosures
- Understand Terms Used in Foreclosures
- Ways Stop Foreclosures
- Working With Your Lender to Stop Foreclosure
- Debt Consolidation
- Home Loans
- Foreclosure Help
- Short Sale Help
- Loan Modification Help
- Foreclosure Law
- Loss Mitigation Training
- Mortgage Rates
- Use a Loan Modification to Stop Foreclosure
- Difference between Fixed and an Adjustable Rate Mortgage
- Prevent Foreclosure with a loan modification
- How can I buy my home back?
- Are you a victim of foreclosure scams?
- Can I Rent My Property If I am in Foreclosure?
- Where to Report Foreclosure Fraud
- Common Foreclosure Scams to Avoid
- If I Can't Refinance During a Foreclosure, What Can I Do?
- Do I get money back if my Foreclosure home sells for more than what's owed?