- Complex Commercial Litigation
- Products Liability
- Class Actions
- Catastrophic Injury
- Personal Injury
- Construction Defects
- Real Estate
- Eminent Domain
- Zoning, Planning and Land Use
- Commercial Leasing
- Construction Law
- Construction Liens
- Real Estate Title Insurance
- Civil Appeals
Complex Commercial Litigation, Products Liability, Class Actions, Catastrophic Personal Injury, Eminent Domain, Business Litigation, Civil Appeals
Kemp, Jones & Coulthard, LLP is a litigation boutique of respected and trusted trial lawyers dedicated to providing their clients the highest quality of professional legal services. Our litigators have skillfully prosecuted and defended claims on behalf of prominent local, state, national, and international businesses and high-net-worth individuals in some of the most complex and noteworthy commercial actions brought in Nevada's state and federal courts. The firm is also renowned for its successes on behalf of consumers in mass tort, construction defect, products liability, catastrophic personal injury, and class action cases.
The firm's diverse representation of both businesses and consumers and its prosecution and defense of a full spectrum of legal and equitable claims gives Kemp, Jones & Coulthard, LLP the competitive advantage every client seeks in a litigation firm. Since its formation in 1993, Kemp, Jones & Coulthard, LLP has recovered more than a billion dollars in verdicts and settlements for its clients.
- How to Keep Your Home by Avoiding Foreclosure
- Getting Help With Foreclosure
- Helping Your Family
- How to Avoid Foreclosures
- The Best Ways to Prevent Foreclosures
- Understand Terms Used in Foreclosures
- Ways Stop Foreclosures
- Working With Your Lender to Stop Foreclosure
- Debt Consolidation
- Home Loans
- Foreclosure Help
- Short Sale Help
- Loan Modification Help
- Foreclosure Law
- Loss Mitigation Training
- Mortgage Rates
- Use a Loan Modification to Stop Foreclosure
- Difference between Fixed and an Adjustable Rate Mortgage
- Prevent Foreclosure with a loan modification
- How can I buy my home back?
- Are you a victim of foreclosure scams?
- Can I Rent My Property If I am in Foreclosure?
- Where to Report Foreclosure Fraud
- Common Foreclosure Scams to Avoid
- If I Can't Refinance During a Foreclosure, What Can I Do?
- Do I get money back if my Foreclosure home sells for more than what's owed?