- Civil Law
- Criminal Law
- Federal Practice
- Real Estate
- Social Security
- Disability Benefits
- Estate Planning
- Corporate Law
- Municipal Bonds
- Zoning Law
- Health Care
- Administrative Law
- Military Law
- Family Law
- Business Law
- Appellate Practice
Serving South County Since 1975
With 60 years of experience, Kenyon Law Associates, LLP is known for the high levels of professionalism, integrity and commitment that represent the foundation of our firm. Testimony to this is our AVÂ® Preeminentâ„¢ Peer Review Rating by Martindale-HubbellÂ®, awarded in recognition of our professionalism and ethics. We are committed to providing steadfast advocacy to the members of the Rhode Island community, as well as to clients in Massachusetts and Connecticut.
Knowledgeable, experienced and attentive Wakefield attorneys
Kenyon Law Associates, LLP is dedicated to providing the highest quality legal representation for businesses, corporations and individual clients in the most cost-effective, efficient manner possible. We are committed to providing you with clear communication and personalized attention, leading to the most favorable outcomes in your legal matters.
We diligently and efficiently handle all the technicalities of the legal process while always maintaining attorney-client confidentiality. All information and actions are thoroughly reviewed with you without overwhelming you. No case is too small or too big for us when it comes to pursuing your interests and meeting your goals. We provide legal services in the following areas:
Civil and criminal trial practice in state and federal courts
Social Security Disability
Contact an established and knowledgeable Rhode Island law firm
Call Kenyon Law Associates, LLP at 401-789-0217 or contact the firm online to schedule your consultation.
- How to Keep Your Home by Avoiding Foreclosure
- Getting Help With Foreclosure
- Helping Your Family
- How to Avoid Foreclosures
- The Best Ways to Prevent Foreclosures
- Understand Terms Used in Foreclosures
- Ways Stop Foreclosures
- Working With Your Lender to Stop Foreclosure
- Debt Consolidation
- Home Loans
- Foreclosure Help
- Short Sale Help
- Loan Modification Help
- Foreclosure Law
- Loss Mitigation Training
- Mortgage Rates
- Use a Loan Modification to Stop Foreclosure
- Difference between Fixed and an Adjustable Rate Mortgage
- Prevent Foreclosure with a loan modification
- How can I buy my home back?
- Are you a victim of foreclosure scams?
- Can I Rent My Property If I am in Foreclosure?
- Where to Report Foreclosure Fraud
- Common Foreclosure Scams to Avoid
- If I Can't Refinance During a Foreclosure, What Can I Do?
- Do I get money back if my Foreclosure home sells for more than what's owed?