- Short Sale
- Deed in Lieu (DIL)
- Foreclosure Mediation
- Small Business Law
- Business Formation
- Contract Drafting
- Litigation and Arbitration
Free Consultation. Kern Law is a small, innovative law firm focused on predatory lending, small business support and foreclosure mediation. Protecting your home and business is the heart of our practice.
Kern Law in Las Vegas is dedicated to providing the highest caliber of legal counsel and representation to the people of Nevada and California. The focus of our work is finding the most effective means of protecting our clients' homes and livelihood, and aggressively pursuing it.
The best representation is of no help at all if you can't afford to pay for it. At Kern Law we know that many of our clients need help because of financial difficulties. It's our policy to put ethics above profit, so we strive to keep fees to a minimum and we work with each client to find flexible ways to pay. We always welcome anyone with a legal problem to come in for a free consultation.
At Kern Law, we recognize that the goals of one client are different from the goals of another. That's why we work closely with each of our clients to develop an individually tailored strategy to best suit their particular needs. We understand that each client is unique, and will make the extra effort to find creative solutions to difficult problems.
Kern Law is a small, innovative law firm focused on predatory lending, small business support and foreclosure mediation. Protecting your home and business is the heart of our practice.
- How to Keep Your Home by Avoiding Foreclosure
- Getting Help With Foreclosure
- Helping Your Family
- How to Avoid Foreclosures
- The Best Ways to Prevent Foreclosures
- Understand Terms Used in Foreclosures
- Ways Stop Foreclosures
- Working With Your Lender to Stop Foreclosure
- Debt Consolidation
- Home Loans
- Foreclosure Help
- Short Sale Help
- Loan Modification Help
- Foreclosure Law
- Loss Mitigation Training
- Mortgage Rates
- Use a Loan Modification to Stop Foreclosure
- Difference between Fixed and an Adjustable Rate Mortgage
- Prevent Foreclosure with a loan modification
- How can I buy my home back?
- Are you a victim of foreclosure scams?
- Can I Rent My Property If I am in Foreclosure?
- Where to Report Foreclosure Fraud
- Common Foreclosure Scams to Avoid
- If I Can't Refinance During a Foreclosure, What Can I Do?
- Do I get money back if my Foreclosure home sells for more than what's owed?