- Workers Compensation
- Automobile Accidents And Injuries
- Personal Injury
- Criminal Defense
- Drug Crimes
- Juvenile Offenses
- Traffic Violations
- Felony Offenses
Experienced Hartford Attorney makes People her Priority. Workers Compensation, Personal Injury, Criminal Defense and Real Estate Closings.
She is a former trial and appellate prosecutor in Connecticut and a trial prosecutor in Florida, working under the authority of the Honorable Janet Reno and John Bailey. Attorney Graham opened her current practice in 1995 and since that time has proven to be an ardent, zealous and compassionate advocate for clients who have been seriously injured and or criminally charged. Her litigation skills have been honed with great artistry, leading her to try cases before federal, state and appellate tribunals as well as administrative agencies.
- How to Keep Your Home by Avoiding Foreclosure
- Getting Help With Foreclosure
- Helping Your Family
- How to Avoid Foreclosures
- The Best Ways to Prevent Foreclosures
- Understand Terms Used in Foreclosures
- Ways Stop Foreclosures
- Working With Your Lender to Stop Foreclosure
- Debt Consolidation
- Home Loans
- Foreclosure Help
- Short Sale Help
- Loan Modification Help
- Foreclosure Law
- Loss Mitigation Training
- Mortgage Rates
- Use a Loan Modification to Stop Foreclosure
- Difference between Fixed and an Adjustable Rate Mortgage
- Prevent Foreclosure with a loan modification
- How can I buy my home back?
- Are you a victim of foreclosure scams?
- Can I Rent My Property If I am in Foreclosure?
- Where to Report Foreclosure Fraud
- Common Foreclosure Scams to Avoid
- If I Can't Refinance During a Foreclosure, What Can I Do?
- Do I get money back if my Foreclosure home sells for more than what's owed?