- General Civil Practice
- Federal Practice
- Commercial Law
- Business Law
- Personal Injury
- Workers Compensation
- Elder Law
- Products Liability
- Estate Planning
- Real Estate
- Trial Practice
- Appellate Practice
- Commercial Litigation
- Construction Law
- Corporate Law
- Eminent Domain
- Health Care
- Medical Malpractice
- Municipal Bonds
- Zoning Law
- Professional Liability
- Trusts And Estates
Attorneys at Law
Our law firm, Kizer & Black, Attorneys, PLLC, was founded in Maryville, Tennessee, in 1968 and has been growing steadily ever since, to the point where we now have 11 attorneys providing legal services to clients throughout East Tennessee.
From the small business owner who needs help drafting commercial contracts to the grieving family seeking to bring a wrongful death action against a drunk driver, we provide a consistently high level of service. Contact us to discuss your own legal circumstances and goals.
Sophisticated Legal Practice With an Old-Fashioned Attitude We are an established law firm providing old-fashioned personal attention to each of our clients, but we also embrace the latest technology for case management and presentation.
Our use of technology and the contributions of our experienced professional staff have substantial benefits for clients in all of our practice areas, from real estate and business law to personal injury and wrongful death.
Our legal accomplishments have been recognized by our peers, earning our firm the AV Peer Review Rating* and attracting many client referrals from lawyers outside the region and state.
A Friendly Atmosphere for Client Consultations Our main offices are uniquely located in a series of historic houses in Maryville, right across from the old courthouse. In this friendly atmosphere, our attorneys provide personalized, professional legal services, meeting with clients one-on-one and taking the time to respond to questions and concerns.
Contact us to schedule a time that works well for you.
- How to Keep Your Home by Avoiding Foreclosure
- Getting Help With Foreclosure
- Helping Your Family
- How to Avoid Foreclosures
- The Best Ways to Prevent Foreclosures
- Understand Terms Used in Foreclosures
- Ways Stop Foreclosures
- Working With Your Lender to Stop Foreclosure
- Debt Consolidation
- Home Loans
- Foreclosure Help
- Short Sale Help
- Loan Modification Help
- Foreclosure Law
- Loss Mitigation Training
- Mortgage Rates
- Use a Loan Modification to Stop Foreclosure
- Difference between Fixed and an Adjustable Rate Mortgage
- Prevent Foreclosure with a loan modification
- How can I buy my home back?
- Are you a victim of foreclosure scams?
- Can I Rent My Property If I am in Foreclosure?
- Where to Report Foreclosure Fraud
- Common Foreclosure Scams to Avoid
- If I Can't Refinance During a Foreclosure, What Can I Do?
- Do I get money back if my Foreclosure home sells for more than what's owed?