- Business Law
- Corporate Law
- Trusts and Estates
- Real Estate
- Creditor's Rights
- Sell Agreements
- Mergers and Acquisitions
- Commercial Litigation
Individuals and businesses throughout the Lansing, Michigan area trust the attorneys at the Klug Law Firm for all their legal needs, including business law and commercial litigation, tax matters, estate planning and probate. Our firm's experience and expertise extends into many essential areas, including elder law, family law, bankruptcy, real estate, and formation of non-profit organizations.
At the Klug Law Firm, you will find a team of hard-working attorneys dedicated to meeting the needs of their clients. At KLF, we get to know our clients on a personal level and frequently develop long-lasting relationships with them. Our service and dedication to our clients and our ability to meet their needs are attested by the large number of referrals our firm receives from existing clients. In addition, KLF has earned a solid reputation in the legal community, based on over 30 years of honest, professional legal services.
From Lansing to Grand Rapids and throughout central Michigan, contact the Klug Law Firm for your individual and business legal needs. Members of the firm are also licensed to practice in Florida and can assist you with probate, trust administration and related matters there. Call today to schedule a time to meet with one of our attorneys. We offer a free initial consultation up to one-half hour in length, and weekend and evening meetings are available by appointment. We look forward to meeting you, getting to know you, and helping you achieve your goals and fulfill your legal needs.
- How to Keep Your Home by Avoiding Foreclosure
- Getting Help With Foreclosure
- Helping Your Family
- How to Avoid Foreclosures
- The Best Ways to Prevent Foreclosures
- Understand Terms Used in Foreclosures
- Ways Stop Foreclosures
- Working With Your Lender to Stop Foreclosure
- Debt Consolidation
- Home Loans
- Foreclosure Help
- Short Sale Help
- Loan Modification Help
- Foreclosure Law
- Loss Mitigation Training
- Mortgage Rates
- Use a Loan Modification to Stop Foreclosure
- Difference between Fixed and an Adjustable Rate Mortgage
- Prevent Foreclosure with a loan modification
- How can I buy my home back?
- Are you a victim of foreclosure scams?
- Can I Rent My Property If I am in Foreclosure?
- Where to Report Foreclosure Fraud
- Common Foreclosure Scams to Avoid
- If I Can't Refinance During a Foreclosure, What Can I Do?
- Do I get money back if my Foreclosure home sells for more than what's owed?