- Automobile Liability
- Bad Faith
- First Party Claims
- General Liability
- Premises Liability
- Qui Tam Actions
- Construction Defect
- Environmental and Toxic Torts
- Water Contamination
- Product Liability
- Unfair Competition
- Entity Formation
- Whistle Blower
- Breaches of Duty of Corporate Officers
- Contract Negotiation and Formation
- Contract Litigation
- Shareholder Agreements
- Employment Agreements
- Dissolutions and Liquidations
- Real Estate
- Sales and Acquisitions
- Development Projects
- Boundary Disputes
- Commercial and Residential Leases
- Lending and Financing
- Estate Planning
- Wills and Trusts Formation
- Tax Reductions
- Employment Discrimination
- Wrongful Termination
- Commercial Leases and Evictions
- Residential Leases and Evictions
- Breach of Contract
Established in Oakland in 1949, Knox Ricksen LLP is a civil litigation firm specializing in health care fraud.
Established in Oakland in 1949, Knox Ricksen LLP is a civil litigation firm specializing in health care fraud. Knox Ricksen LLP serves the needs of its clients from two convenient locations in Northern and Southern California.
Knox Ricksen LLP has extensive experience representing clients in a wide spectrum of fraud related matters, including prosecuting corrupt organizations and individuals engaged in large scale health care fraud under California's Insurance Frauds Prevention Act (California Insurance Code Â§ 1871.7), California's Unfair Competition Act (California Business and Professions Code Â§ 17200), and common law fraud. In addition, the firm provides comprehensive legal services to insurance industry Special Investigation Units, addressing health care fraud, workers' compensation insurance fraud, illegally owned professional corporations, billing fraud, staged accident schemes, auto body fraud, and questionable first-party and third-party claims.
Knox Ricksen LLP also has experience handling a range of insurance law matters, environmental law matters, and business litigation matters, including insurance coverage, first party claims, bad faith, toxic tort, and product liability.
Knox Ricksen LLP offers every client, from the national players to the local providers, the personal attention of a small boutique firm combined with the superior resources of a national firm. We have seamlessly implemented the most advanced technology available to the legal profession in order to increase efficiency, reduce costs, and provide superior services and personal attention to our clients.
Knox Ricksen LLP provides a collaborative approach with ease. This approach allows clients, insured, experts, and any others involved in litigation to maintain knowledge and understanding of their case and billing, and most importantly, peace of mind that their disputes, problems or desires are receiving the highest degree of skill and attention.
The attorneys at Knox Ricksen LLP are trial lawyers and they deliver results. They have been recognized with the highest rating from Martindale Hubbell ("AV"; "Preeminent";) and a number of the attorneys have been recognized as "Super Lawyers"; and "Rising Stars" by Super Lawyers, a listing of outstanding attorneys from more than 70 practice areas who have attained a high degree of peer recognition and professional achievement that appears annually in San Francisco Magazine.
- How to Keep Your Home by Avoiding Foreclosure
- Getting Help With Foreclosure
- Helping Your Family
- How to Avoid Foreclosures
- The Best Ways to Prevent Foreclosures
- Understand Terms Used in Foreclosures
- Ways Stop Foreclosures
- Working With Your Lender to Stop Foreclosure
- Debt Consolidation
- Home Loans
- Foreclosure Help
- Short Sale Help
- Loan Modification Help
- Foreclosure Law
- Loss Mitigation Training
- Mortgage Rates
- Use a Loan Modification to Stop Foreclosure
- Difference between Fixed and an Adjustable Rate Mortgage
- Prevent Foreclosure with a loan modification
- How can I buy my home back?
- Are you a victim of foreclosure scams?
- Can I Rent My Property If I am in Foreclosure?
- Where to Report Foreclosure Fraud
- Common Foreclosure Scams to Avoid
- If I Can't Refinance During a Foreclosure, What Can I Do?
- Do I get money back if my Foreclosure home sells for more than what's owed?