- Labor And Employment
- Employment Law
- Civil Rights
- Construction Law
- Banking Law
- Commercial Transactions
- Real Estate
- Workers' Compensation
- Personal Injury
Labor & Employment, Litigation, Bankruptcy, Discrimination, Elder Law, Workers Compensation
The focus of our firm's practice is the business community, with emphasis in the areas of labor relations, employment law, employment discrimination, real estate, banking, bankruptcy, commercial and construction litigation and commercial transactions. We represent national, regional and local corporations, trade associations, businesses, banks and other entities. Our size, organization and resources are designed to provide clients with creative, thorough and vigorous representation, and the assurance that every case will receive the personal attention of an experienced principal of the firm.
Koff Mangan Vullo & Gartley, P.C. has attained Martindale-Hubbell's highest rating for legal ability and ethical standards.
- How to Keep Your Home by Avoiding Foreclosure
- Getting Help With Foreclosure
- Helping Your Family
- How to Avoid Foreclosures
- The Best Ways to Prevent Foreclosures
- Understand Terms Used in Foreclosures
- Ways Stop Foreclosures
- Working With Your Lender to Stop Foreclosure
- Debt Consolidation
- Home Loans
- Foreclosure Help
- Short Sale Help
- Loan Modification Help
- Foreclosure Law
- Loss Mitigation Training
- Mortgage Rates
- Use a Loan Modification to Stop Foreclosure
- Difference between Fixed and an Adjustable Rate Mortgage
- Prevent Foreclosure with a loan modification
- How can I buy my home back?
- Are you a victim of foreclosure scams?
- Can I Rent My Property If I am in Foreclosure?
- Where to Report Foreclosure Fraud
- Common Foreclosure Scams to Avoid
- If I Can't Refinance During a Foreclosure, What Can I Do?
- Do I get money back if my Foreclosure home sells for more than what's owed?