- Administrative Law
- Agricultural Law
- Alternative Dispute Resolution
- Antitrust And Trade Regulation
- Appellate Practice
- Banking Law
- Business Law
- Business Litigation
- Class Actions
- Commercial Bankruptcy
- Commercial Collections
- Commercial Law
- Construction Law
- Corporate Law
- Creditors Rights
- Debtor And Creditor
- Employment Law
- Energy Law
- Environmental Law
- Intellectual Property
- International Law
- International Trade
- Investment Law
- Product Liability
- Professional Liability
- Secured Transactions
- Trial Practice
Champions of business interests in commercial transactions, litigation and appellate practice, ADR and all aspects of lender and international business-to-business creditors' rights for over 70 years.
Founded in 1937, Kohner, Mann & Kailas, S.C. is a business and commercial law firm listed in Martindale-Hubbell's Bar Register of Preeminent Lawyers. KMKSC is also a member of the International Society of Primerus Law Firms. KMKSC provides quality legal expertise across the areas of law encountered by businesses in the course of their operations and growth. Our services range from high-profile appellate representation and international business issues to ensuring that critical everyday needs, such as debt recovery, are fulfilled efficiently and expertly. Our purpose is to deliver excellent results for our clients, whether the issue is advice on the avoidance of legal disputes, negotiating a contract, protecting assets or winning in court. KMKSC is continually advancing the interest of its clients in negotiations, transactions, litigation and alternative dispute venues across North America and beyond. We help U.S. companies address the legal issues raised by trading across international borders and provide legal support and advice to foreign companies operating in American markets.
Businesses have different in-house legal capabilities. We specifically tailor our legal service to complement, not duplicate, the internal resources of an individual client. We seek to understand the particular operational needs of our clients, as well as industry practices and trends, to minimize expenses.
KMKSC attorneys work regularly with corporate counsel and selected local co-counsel, both in North America and elsewhere. We are constantly acting as associated counsel in litigation and transactional undertakings. We strive to add value to and develop long-term relationships with corporate counsel and associate counsel, to deliver the desired return to a client in a cost-effective manner.
- How to Keep Your Home by Avoiding Foreclosure
- Getting Help With Foreclosure
- Helping Your Family
- How to Avoid Foreclosures
- The Best Ways to Prevent Foreclosures
- Understand Terms Used in Foreclosures
- Ways Stop Foreclosures
- Working With Your Lender to Stop Foreclosure
- Debt Consolidation
- Home Loans
- Foreclosure Help
- Short Sale Help
- Loan Modification Help
- Foreclosure Law
- Loss Mitigation Training
- Mortgage Rates
- Use a Loan Modification to Stop Foreclosure
- Difference between Fixed and an Adjustable Rate Mortgage
- Prevent Foreclosure with a loan modification
- How can I buy my home back?
- Are you a victim of foreclosure scams?
- Can I Rent My Property If I am in Foreclosure?
- Where to Report Foreclosure Fraud
- Common Foreclosure Scams to Avoid
- If I Can't Refinance During a Foreclosure, What Can I Do?
- Do I get money back if my Foreclosure home sells for more than what's owed?