- Kos & Associates
- Central Building, 203 West Wayne Street, Suite 402,
- Fort Wayne, IN 46802
- (260) 424-2790
- (260) 424-1872
- Creditors' Rights
- Banking Law
- Commercial Litigation
- Commercial Transactions
- Corporate Law
- Real Estate
- Secured Transactions
- Agricultural Law
Expert, Timely, Cost Effective and Results Oriented Legal Advise
Kos & Associates initiated its practice in February 1996, when Edmund P. Kos formed the firm to implement a concentrated practice in the areas of bankruptcy, creditors' rights, commercial litigation and transactions, corporate law, real estate and secured transactions. Kos & Associates' primary client base is in Fort Wayne and surrounding communities; it also maintains a state-wide practice with clients in major population centers as well as in outlying areas. The firm serves a diverse client base, including manufacturers and service industries ranging in size and scope from small in-state businesses to multi-state banking companies to international corporations, as well as individuals. To expand the firm's capacity to serve its clients, Mr. Kos is licensed to practice in New York.
The firm's goal is to provide expert, timely, cost-effective and result-oriented legal advice and representation to their clients. To assist in achieving this goal, Kos & Associates utilizes degreed paralegal personnel and state-of-the-art technology.
- How to Keep Your Home by Avoiding Foreclosure
- Getting Help With Foreclosure
- Helping Your Family
- How to Avoid Foreclosures
- The Best Ways to Prevent Foreclosures
- Understand Terms Used in Foreclosures
- Ways Stop Foreclosures
- Working With Your Lender to Stop Foreclosure
- Debt Consolidation
- Home Loans
- Foreclosure Help
- Short Sale Help
- Loan Modification Help
- Foreclosure Law
- Loss Mitigation Training
- Mortgage Rates
- Use a Loan Modification to Stop Foreclosure
- Difference between Fixed and an Adjustable Rate Mortgage
- Prevent Foreclosure with a loan modification
- How can I buy my home back?
- Are you a victim of foreclosure scams?
- Can I Rent My Property If I am in Foreclosure?
- Where to Report Foreclosure Fraud
- Common Foreclosure Scams to Avoid
- If I Can't Refinance During a Foreclosure, What Can I Do?
- Do I get money back if my Foreclosure home sells for more than what's owed?