- Family Law
- Criminal Law
- Personal Injury
Trust us to be on your side. Our focus has always been our clients!
Looking for experienced legal representation? At the Law Office of Robert W. Kovacs, Jr., you will be working with an industry leader who can handle bankruptcy, personal injury, criminal defense, and family law cases. Our Worcester attorneys handle each case with efficiency and tact, always putting the client's needs first.
Whether you have been injured in an accident, arrested for a crime, or need to file for bankruptcy, the Law Office of Robert W. Kovacs, Jr. can assist you. We've built a reputation for success that you can trust. We are A+ rated by the BBB and have numerous positive client reviews. Our office is conveniently located in Worcester, so schedule your appointment with one of our lawyers as soon as possible!
We are your lawyers! And will serve you throughout your life as your dedicated personal legal representatives.
- How to Keep Your Home by Avoiding Foreclosure
- Getting Help With Foreclosure
- Helping Your Family
- How to Avoid Foreclosures
- The Best Ways to Prevent Foreclosures
- Understand Terms Used in Foreclosures
- Ways Stop Foreclosures
- Working With Your Lender to Stop Foreclosure
- Debt Consolidation
- Home Loans
- Foreclosure Help
- Short Sale Help
- Loan Modification Help
- Foreclosure Law
- Loss Mitigation Training
- Mortgage Rates
- Use a Loan Modification to Stop Foreclosure
- Difference between Fixed and an Adjustable Rate Mortgage
- Prevent Foreclosure with a loan modification
- How can I buy my home back?
- Are you a victim of foreclosure scams?
- Can I Rent My Property If I am in Foreclosure?
- Where to Report Foreclosure Fraud
- Common Foreclosure Scams to Avoid
- If I Can't Refinance During a Foreclosure, What Can I Do?
- Do I get money back if my Foreclosure home sells for more than what's owed?