- Bankruptcy Chapter 7
- Business Formation
- Business Law
- Civil Practice
- Commercial Real Estate
- Condominium Law
- Consumer Bankruptcy
- Corporate Law
- Eminent Domain
- Employment Contracts
- Estate Planning
- General Practice
- Homeowners Association Law
- Landlord and Tenant Law
- Loan Modification
- Nonprofit and Charitable Organizations
- Oil and Gas Law
- Property Law
- Property Tax
- Real Estate
- Residential Real Estate
- Small Business Law
- Trusts and Estates
- Wills and Probate
- Zoning, Planning and Land Use
Kristi Kendrick is a highly skilled and dedicated attorney with over 30 years of experience who can provide high-quality legal services to businesses and individuals throughout Northwest Arkansas and the Arkansas Ozark Region.
Kristi Kendrick has practiced law in large firms and small, in corporations and governmental entities. She has extensive experience in probate and estate planning, real estate, business planning and litigation, and lobbying. She is admitted to the Bankruptcy Court for the Eastern and Western Districts of Arkansas. She has been the Chief Deputy City Attorney in New Orleans in charge of housing, moving to Northwest Arkansas after Hurricane Katrina.
Kristi has not only legal experience, but also management experience. She understands the challenges of running a small business in Northwest Arkansas in this economy. She most recently was employed at Walmart Realty, where she managed the real estate side of all of Walmart's and Sam's Clubs' distribution centers, Home Office properties, and specialty facilities, which totaled over 114 million square feet and over $58 million dollars in annual rent. She has also been the Vice President in charge of Louisiana for a national title insurance underwriter.
Though she did not move to Northwest Arkansas until after Hurricane Katrina, Kristi has roots in the Eureka Springs area. Her father founded and managed Kinetico Studios in Busch, where many local people have worked making kinetic clocks. Her sister took over management from her father, and now her husband and a prior employee are revitalizing the company.
- How to Keep Your Home by Avoiding Foreclosure
- Getting Help With Foreclosure
- Helping Your Family
- How to Avoid Foreclosures
- The Best Ways to Prevent Foreclosures
- Understand Terms Used in Foreclosures
- Ways Stop Foreclosures
- Working With Your Lender to Stop Foreclosure
- Debt Consolidation
- Home Loans
- Foreclosure Help
- Short Sale Help
- Loan Modification Help
- Foreclosure Law
- Loss Mitigation Training
- Mortgage Rates
- Use a Loan Modification to Stop Foreclosure
- Difference between Fixed and an Adjustable Rate Mortgage
- Prevent Foreclosure with a loan modification
- How can I buy my home back?
- Are you a victim of foreclosure scams?
- Can I Rent My Property If I am in Foreclosure?
- Where to Report Foreclosure Fraud
- Common Foreclosure Scams to Avoid
- If I Can't Refinance During a Foreclosure, What Can I Do?
- Do I get money back if my Foreclosure home sells for more than what's owed?