- Creditors Rights
- Commercial Transactions
- Real Estate Transactions
- State and Federal Court litigation
- Foreclosure Defense
- Business Law
- Trial Practice
LaMonica Herbst & Maniscalco, LLP
Moving Forward. Staying Ahead.
LH&M is a full service bankruptcy, litigation and business law firm. Since 1998, LH&M has maintained strong relationships with a diverse client base by providing sophisticated, creative and cost-effective legal representation. We strive to retain the personal atmosphere of a smaller firm while providing the experience and services of a larger firm.
With almost 150 years of combined legal experience, LH&M's team of insightful and skilled attorneys practice in the areas of individual bankruptcy, corporate restructuring and bankruptcy, business law, complex litigation, foreclosure defense, construction disputes and real estate transactions. Our accomplished attorneys have diverse, multi-disciplinary backgrounds and work closely with each other and our clients to ensure the highest level of service. Our clients include individuals, corporations, institutional lenders, receivers, unsecured creditor committees, and appointed trustees in Chapter 7 and Chapter 11 bankruptcy cases.
LH&M has earned the reputation of an aggressive team of litigators and negotiators who understand their clients' concerns, respond to their clients' needs and exceed their clients' expectations. We provide pragmatic solutions and tangible results.
- How to Keep Your Home by Avoiding Foreclosure
- Getting Help With Foreclosure
- Helping Your Family
- How to Avoid Foreclosures
- The Best Ways to Prevent Foreclosures
- Understand Terms Used in Foreclosures
- Ways Stop Foreclosures
- Working With Your Lender to Stop Foreclosure
- Debt Consolidation
- Home Loans
- Foreclosure Help
- Short Sale Help
- Loan Modification Help
- Foreclosure Law
- Loss Mitigation Training
- Mortgage Rates
- Use a Loan Modification to Stop Foreclosure
- Difference between Fixed and an Adjustable Rate Mortgage
- Prevent Foreclosure with a loan modification
- How can I buy my home back?
- Are you a victim of foreclosure scams?
- Can I Rent My Property If I am in Foreclosure?
- Where to Report Foreclosure Fraud
- Common Foreclosure Scams to Avoid
- If I Can't Refinance During a Foreclosure, What Can I Do?
- Do I get money back if my Foreclosure home sells for more than what's owed?