- Family Law
- Child Custody
- Child Support
- Domestic Partnerships
- Domestic Relations
- Marital Property Distribution
- Marital Property Law
- Marital Property Settlements
- Postnuptial Agreements
- Premarital Agreements
- Separation Agreements
- Spousal Support
- Trusts and Estates
- Estate Planning for Parents of Handicapped Children
- Estate Planning for the Disabled
- Estate Planning for the Elderly
- Estate Settlements
- Family Trusts
- Family Wealth Transfer
- Living Trusts
- Personal Planning
- Real Estate
- Residential Real Estate
- Business Law
- Business Planning
- Closely Held Business Law
- Family Business Law
- Small Business
- Business Formation
Serving Cabarrus and Surrounding Counties--Call Today!
At Lancaster and St. Louis, we are committed to making a positive difference in the lives of our clients. As a law firm concentrating in family law and other significant legal matters, we work daily on behalf of people who are often facing difficult legal, personal and financial challenges.
We understand that the work we do often has a profound impact on the lives of our clients. When we choose to take a case, we do so with an understanding of what is at stake and with a deep sense of commitment to the client we serve.
A Fresh Approach That Puts Clients First
Client service is more than just a slogan at our firm. We provide each of our clients with highly personalized, accessible and responsive representation. Our attorneys take time to listen to clients, answer their questions, return calls promptly, and keep clients informed about the status of their cases.
We understand that each of our clients has different needs. We provide tailored legal services to pursue our clients' objectives.
We appreciate the trust that our clients place in our firm. Integrity, professionalism and trusted service are the cornerstones of our practice. You can rely on Lancaster and St. Louis for quality legal representation and superior service.
- How to Keep Your Home by Avoiding Foreclosure
- Getting Help With Foreclosure
- Helping Your Family
- How to Avoid Foreclosures
- The Best Ways to Prevent Foreclosures
- Understand Terms Used in Foreclosures
- Ways Stop Foreclosures
- Working With Your Lender to Stop Foreclosure
- Debt Consolidation
- Home Loans
- Foreclosure Help
- Short Sale Help
- Loan Modification Help
- Foreclosure Law
- Loss Mitigation Training
- Mortgage Rates
- Use a Loan Modification to Stop Foreclosure
- Difference between Fixed and an Adjustable Rate Mortgage
- Prevent Foreclosure with a loan modification
- How can I buy my home back?
- Are you a victim of foreclosure scams?
- Can I Rent My Property If I am in Foreclosure?
- Where to Report Foreclosure Fraud
- Common Foreclosure Scams to Avoid
- If I Can't Refinance During a Foreclosure, What Can I Do?
- Do I get money back if my Foreclosure home sells for more than what's owed?