- Consumer Law
- Family Law
- Child Custody
- Child Support
- Visitation Rights
- Adoption Law
- Personal Injury
- Slip And Fall
- Dog Bites
- Automobile Accidents
- Labor And Employment
- Americans With Disabilities Act
- Sexual Harassment
- Wrongful Termination
- Criminal Law
- Drug Crimes
- Driving While Intoxicated
- Juvenile Criminal Law
- Traffic Violations
- Landlord And Tenant Law
- Consumer Bankruptcy
- Bankruptcy Chapter 11
- Bankruptcy Chapter 12
- Bankruptcy Chapter 13
- Bankruptcy Chapter 7
A Service-Oriented General Practice. Night and Weekend Appointments Available. Payment Plans Available. MasterCard and Visa Accepted.
With more than 20 years of experience, LaRoche Law guides clients experiencing financial difficulties with dignity and respect. Attorney Paul A. LaRoche personally meets with every client, and we promptly return your phone calls and emails. Our firm treats each client professionally and courteously, informing you of all updates every step of the way. Our appointments work with your schedule, including evenings, and weekends. We provide you with the resources you need to make informed decisions. If filing bankruptcy is your best option, we will walk you through the legal process from beginning to end.
At LaRoche Law, your bankruptcy attorney explains how bankruptcy can help you regain control over your personal finances after the economic turmoil that can follow divorce, job loss, identity theft, medical procedures or a disability.
We believe that everyone has options and no situation is hopeless. LaRoche Law is in the business of helping you get back on track.
LaRoche Law serves all your legal needs. Even after your case is settled, we answer follow-up questions. We proudly serve the citizens of Orange, Fitchburg and Gardner and Worcester in the following areas:
Bankruptcy law â€” As the largest filer in Worcester County, we offer a full range of bankruptcy services.
Family law â€” We resolve divorces, alimony and child custody disputes fairly and reasonably..
Landlord and tenant law â€”If your landlord breaks promises, withholds your security deposit or evicts you, we can work on your behalf.
Employment law â€” We represent Massachusetts employees in workers compensation, disability and harassment claims.
Criminal and civil trials â€” We litigate all types of criminal and civil issues in court. If your issue is not resolved by negotiations, we take your case to trial and fight aggressively on your behalf.
- How to Keep Your Home by Avoiding Foreclosure
- Getting Help With Foreclosure
- Helping Your Family
- How to Avoid Foreclosures
- The Best Ways to Prevent Foreclosures
- Understand Terms Used in Foreclosures
- Ways Stop Foreclosures
- Working With Your Lender to Stop Foreclosure
- Debt Consolidation
- Home Loans
- Foreclosure Help
- Short Sale Help
- Loan Modification Help
- Foreclosure Law
- Loss Mitigation Training
- Mortgage Rates
- Use a Loan Modification to Stop Foreclosure
- Difference between Fixed and an Adjustable Rate Mortgage
- Prevent Foreclosure with a loan modification
- How can I buy my home back?
- Are you a victim of foreclosure scams?
- Can I Rent My Property If I am in Foreclosure?
- Where to Report Foreclosure Fraud
- Common Foreclosure Scams to Avoid
- If I Can't Refinance During a Foreclosure, What Can I Do?
- Do I get money back if my Foreclosure home sells for more than what's owed?