- General Practice
- Banking Law
- Personal Injury
- Automobile Accidents
- Medical Malpractice
- Slip And Fall
- Products Liability
- Estate Planning
- Domestic Relations
- Family Law
- Adoption Law
- Business Law
- Real Estate
- Corporate Law
Attorney At Law
Since 1982, my office has provided quality legal representation to numerous clients throughout Floyd, Pike, Johnson, Martin, Lawrence, Knott and Perry Counties in Kentucky. Being in solo practice, I am able to give each client I represent my personal, undivided attention. I strive to keep my clients promptly informed of any and all developments in their case(s), welcoming their input to make sure all resources are investigated and exhausted. I have found that having a close relationship with each client gives me a better understanding of their case, and allows me to better appreciate their individual fact situation.
- How to Keep Your Home by Avoiding Foreclosure
- Getting Help With Foreclosure
- Helping Your Family
- How to Avoid Foreclosures
- The Best Ways to Prevent Foreclosures
- Understand Terms Used in Foreclosures
- Ways Stop Foreclosures
- Working With Your Lender to Stop Foreclosure
- Debt Consolidation
- Home Loans
- Foreclosure Help
- Short Sale Help
- Loan Modification Help
- Foreclosure Law
- Loss Mitigation Training
- Mortgage Rates
- Use a Loan Modification to Stop Foreclosure
- Difference between Fixed and an Adjustable Rate Mortgage
- Prevent Foreclosure with a loan modification
- How can I buy my home back?
- Are you a victim of foreclosure scams?
- Can I Rent My Property If I am in Foreclosure?
- Where to Report Foreclosure Fraud
- Common Foreclosure Scams to Avoid
- If I Can't Refinance During a Foreclosure, What Can I Do?
- Do I get money back if my Foreclosure home sells for more than what's owed?