- Commercial Collections
- Bankruptcy Chapter 7, 11 and 13
- Consumer and Business
- Residential Real Estate
- Estate Planning
- Wills and Trusts
- Personal Injury
- Civil Litigation
Bankruptcy, Real Estate, Civil Trial, Collections
At the Law Office of Alan D. Budman, you will find an attorney and professional legal staff who offer personal, effective and timely service in our chosen practice areas, including:
Commercial Collections: A nationwide service for business collections
Bankruptcy: Chapter 7, 11 and 13 consumer and business bankruptcies
Real Estate: Representation for buyers and sellers in real estate transactions
Estate Planning: Wills and Trust planning for smooth transfer of assets
Probate and Estate Administration: Assistance to executors and heirs
Personal Injury: Help in obtaining compensation for motor vehicle accidents, products liability, malpractice and slip and fall injuries
Whether you have been in an accident, are considering a bankruptcy, or need to update your will, the Law Office of Alan D. Budman can guide you through the required legal process. At the Law Office of Alan D. Budman, we aim to provide professional and personal services to all of our clients. Our mission is to impart support to individuals in their time of need.
A strong attorney-client relationship is the first step toward achieving a favorable settlement. A relationship built on trust is a strong backbone to any legal case. Each of our cases is formulated around our client's needs and desires. Trust us to get you the settlement you deserve. Come meet with our attorney, and learn more about what we can do for you.
We look forward to representing you in the future!
- How to Keep Your Home by Avoiding Foreclosure
- Getting Help With Foreclosure
- Helping Your Family
- How to Avoid Foreclosures
- The Best Ways to Prevent Foreclosures
- Understand Terms Used in Foreclosures
- Ways Stop Foreclosures
- Working With Your Lender to Stop Foreclosure
- Debt Consolidation
- Home Loans
- Foreclosure Help
- Short Sale Help
- Loan Modification Help
- Foreclosure Law
- Loss Mitigation Training
- Mortgage Rates
- Use a Loan Modification to Stop Foreclosure
- Difference between Fixed and an Adjustable Rate Mortgage
- Prevent Foreclosure with a loan modification
- How can I buy my home back?
- Are you a victim of foreclosure scams?
- Can I Rent My Property If I am in Foreclosure?
- Where to Report Foreclosure Fraud
- Common Foreclosure Scams to Avoid
- If I Can't Refinance During a Foreclosure, What Can I Do?
- Do I get money back if my Foreclosure home sells for more than what's owed?