- Chapter 7 and 13
- Workers' Compensation
- Workers' Compensation Appeals
- Workers' Compensation Defense
- Personal Injury
- Automobile Accidents and Injuries
- Wrongful Death
- Slip and Fall
- Motorcycle Accidents
- Social Security Disability
- Social Security Appeals
- Trusts and Estates
- Real Estate
- Residential Real Estate Foreclosure
- Mortgage Foreclosure
- Mortgage Workouts
- Mortgage Bankruptcy
- Foreclosure Defense
- HAMP Modifications
Since 1990, my firm has provided high quality representation at very reasonable prices and we handle many cases on a contingency basis. We have extensive experience and have litigated tough issues and made case law in several different areas in the NY State Courts and the Federal Courts. We pride ourselves in obtaining maximum results and improving our clients' lives. We have all the resources of larger firms in having computerized legal research and information search engines. We also have unique ability to refer you to other respected legal and medical professionals when needed. We handle cutting edge bankruptcy issues; obtain large cash settlements in personal injury and workers' compensation cases. We are also on the front line on Workers' Compensation cases in dealing with getting maximum awards and dealing with new medical guidelines. We have taken special courses in foreclosure defense cases and help people modify their mortgages. We can also file bankruptcy cases to void judgment liens and void second mortgages.
- How to Keep Your Home by Avoiding Foreclosure
- Getting Help With Foreclosure
- Helping Your Family
- How to Avoid Foreclosures
- The Best Ways to Prevent Foreclosures
- Understand Terms Used in Foreclosures
- Ways Stop Foreclosures
- Working With Your Lender to Stop Foreclosure
- Debt Consolidation
- Home Loans
- Foreclosure Help
- Short Sale Help
- Loan Modification Help
- Foreclosure Law
- Loss Mitigation Training
- Mortgage Rates
- Use a Loan Modification to Stop Foreclosure
- Difference between Fixed and an Adjustable Rate Mortgage
- Prevent Foreclosure with a loan modification
- How can I buy my home back?
- Are you a victim of foreclosure scams?
- Can I Rent My Property If I am in Foreclosure?
- Where to Report Foreclosure Fraud
- Common Foreclosure Scams to Avoid
- If I Can't Refinance During a Foreclosure, What Can I Do?
- Do I get money back if my Foreclosure home sells for more than what's owed?