- Bankruptcy Chapters 7, 11, 12 and 13
- Debt Settlement
- Creditor Harassment
- Credit Report Corrections
- Consumer Law Violations
- Foreclosure Avoidance
- Credit Card Relief
A Maine Bankruptcy lawyer that will help you find a solution.
A lifelong resident of Maine, Scott grew up in Kennebunk, where he graduated from Kennebunk High School. Scott went on to attend Bowdoin College in Brunswick, where he met his wife, Carrie McGilvery, a Yarmouth native. Scott graduated from Bowdoin summa cum laude and Phi Beta Kappa. He briefly pursued a career in the antique auction industry, at Christies in New York and Skinner in Boston, before attending Boston College Law School. There, he was a writer for the Uniform Commercial Code Reporter Digest.
After law school, Scott returned to Maine, where he has practiced exclusively in the fields of consumer and small business bankruptcy and consumer law, first at a small law firm in Saco, and later in Auburn. In his spare time, Scott enjoys antiquing, collecting old bottles, and running. He resides in a circa 1815 farmhouse in Portland with his wife and new son, Selwyn.
- How to Keep Your Home by Avoiding Foreclosure
- Getting Help With Foreclosure
- Helping Your Family
- How to Avoid Foreclosures
- The Best Ways to Prevent Foreclosures
- Understand Terms Used in Foreclosures
- Ways Stop Foreclosures
- Working With Your Lender to Stop Foreclosure
- Debt Consolidation
- Home Loans
- Foreclosure Help
- Short Sale Help
- Loan Modification Help
- Foreclosure Law
- Loss Mitigation Training
- Mortgage Rates
- Use a Loan Modification to Stop Foreclosure
- Difference between Fixed and an Adjustable Rate Mortgage
- Prevent Foreclosure with a loan modification
- How can I buy my home back?
- Are you a victim of foreclosure scams?
- Can I Rent My Property If I am in Foreclosure?
- Where to Report Foreclosure Fraud
- Common Foreclosure Scams to Avoid
- If I Can't Refinance During a Foreclosure, What Can I Do?
- Do I get money back if my Foreclosure home sells for more than what's owed?