- Commercial Litigation
- Complex Commercial Litigation
- Real Estate Litigation
- Probate Litigation
- White Collar Criminal Defense
- Health Care Fraud
- Distribution Agreements
- Noncompete Litigation
- Insurance Coverage
- Corporate Governance
- Trade Secrets
- Debtor Bankruptcy
- Debtor and Creditor
- Secured Creditors Rights
- Securities Investor Protection Act
- Bankruptcy Chapter 7
- Bankruptcy Chapter 11
- Real Estate
- Quiet Title
- Mortgage Foreclosure
- Landlord and Tenant Law
- White Collar Crime
- Breach of Contract
- FINRA Arbitration
- Libel, Slander and Defamation
- Securities Arbitration
- Business Law
- Business Litigation
- Partnership Law
For more than 25 years Jeff has provided his clients with the highest quality professional legal advice, coupled with aggressive advocacy. Focusing on civil and criminal litigation, Jeff represents individuals and businesses in complex commercial litigation involving contract disputes, prosecution and defense of preference and fraudulent transfer litigation, partnership and inter-company disputes and debtor and creditor disputes. He regularly appears in state and federal courts in Connecticut and is admitted to practice in Connecticut, Massachusetts and Pennsylvania. An experienced litigator, Jeff takes pride in being able to advise his clients in the most difficult and complex litigation matters to achieve positive results.
COMMITTED TO PROFESSIONAL EXCELLENCE
Jeff is an active and long standing member of the Connecticut Bar Association, where he is a member of the Commercial Law and Bankruptcy Section and the Federal Practice Section having served on its Executive Committee since 1996. Jeff is the Chairman of the Connecticut Committee of the Federal Bar Council. He is a frequent lecturer at Connecticut Bar Association seminars and the Norton Bankruptcy Litigation Institute and a contributing editor to Norton Bankruptcy Law and Practice. Jeff served on the Woodbridge Board of Ethics for four years.
A graduate of Duke University and Harvard Law School, Jeff Hellman began his career in 1986 as an Assistant District Attorney in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania. Prior to opening his own law practice, Jeff was a partner at Zeisler & Zeisler, P.C. In 2012, Jeff opened the Law Offices of Jeffrey Hellman, LLC.
- How to Keep Your Home by Avoiding Foreclosure
- Getting Help With Foreclosure
- Helping Your Family
- How to Avoid Foreclosures
- The Best Ways to Prevent Foreclosures
- Understand Terms Used in Foreclosures
- Ways Stop Foreclosures
- Working With Your Lender to Stop Foreclosure
- Debt Consolidation
- Home Loans
- Foreclosure Help
- Short Sale Help
- Loan Modification Help
- Foreclosure Law
- Loss Mitigation Training
- Mortgage Rates
- Use a Loan Modification to Stop Foreclosure
- Difference between Fixed and an Adjustable Rate Mortgage
- Prevent Foreclosure with a loan modification
- How can I buy my home back?
- Are you a victim of foreclosure scams?
- Can I Rent My Property If I am in Foreclosure?
- Where to Report Foreclosure Fraud
- Common Foreclosure Scams to Avoid
- If I Can't Refinance During a Foreclosure, What Can I Do?
- Do I get money back if my Foreclosure home sells for more than what's owed?