- Family Law
- Child Support
- Spousal Support
- Restraining Orders
- Criminal Law
- Bankruptcy Chapter 7
- Bankruptcy Chapter 13
Everyone deserves a second chance!
Here at the Law Office of Robert Chang, we are dedicated to you and your new life.
We focus on Family, Bankruptcy, and Criminal Law, and the various ways in which these areas of law interact.
Our most important goal is making sure your rights are protected, and that your goals are achieved.
Located in the heart of Oakland, we are accessible from the 12th Street Bart Station. Our building is located in the City Center, across the street from the Federal Court Building.
We also have a convenient location in San Leandro.
- How to Keep Your Home by Avoiding Foreclosure
- Getting Help With Foreclosure
- Helping Your Family
- How to Avoid Foreclosures
- The Best Ways to Prevent Foreclosures
- Understand Terms Used in Foreclosures
- Ways Stop Foreclosures
- Working With Your Lender to Stop Foreclosure
- Debt Consolidation
- Home Loans
- Foreclosure Help
- Short Sale Help
- Loan Modification Help
- Foreclosure Law
- Loss Mitigation Training
- Mortgage Rates
- Use a Loan Modification to Stop Foreclosure
- Difference between Fixed and an Adjustable Rate Mortgage
- Prevent Foreclosure with a loan modification
- How can I buy my home back?
- Are you a victim of foreclosure scams?
- Can I Rent My Property If I am in Foreclosure?
- Where to Report Foreclosure Fraud
- Common Foreclosure Scams to Avoid
- If I Can't Refinance During a Foreclosure, What Can I Do?
- Do I get money back if my Foreclosure home sells for more than what's owed?